M7060 10 hours issue

Pastor Libre

Equipment
M7060
Aug 5, 2021
Tennessee
Hi everyone, first time Kubota owner, I have the M7060,10 hours second tank of diesel. Was bushhogging and the little light came on the upside down bulb with a exclamation point. Called service center and they said out some fuel condition in it and drive it. Still didn’t fix it,the power is severely degraded, pedal doesn’t accelerate it’s one speed per gear… any ideas? I am posting a pic as well.
I really really appreciate any help.

Attachments

Russell King

Equipment
L185F, Modern Ag Competitor 4’ shredder, Rhino tiller, rear dirt scoop
Jun 17, 2012
Austin, Texas
What does the warning signs below the dash tell you to do when that light is on? Does your operation manual tell you what the light means?

It sounds like it needs to be regenerated to clean the emissions system and has gone to limp mode.

Reactions: 1 user

Pau7220

Equipment
L3650 GST, Landpride TL250 FEL w/ Piranha, 6' King Kutter, GM1084R Finish
Aug 1, 2017
Scranton, PA
For future reference, red warning lights indicate items which require immediate attention. Unlike the dreaded amber "check engine" light. I've seen many engines destroyed because the owner thought they could make it home with the red temp light on.

lugbolt

Equipment
ZG127S-54
Oct 15, 2015
Mid, South, USA
Does it leak anything ?
usually in the digital part of the dash, when you get a warning it'll show a code if it's a hard code. Like "P0336" or whatever it may be.

Justasquid

Equipment
L4240HSTC
Nov 2, 2020
Michigan
update. I did a little more looking and that is the engine warning light. It states If lack of power, stop running engine and consult a kubota dealer. Do not keep running the engine. Something is wrong.

Engine warning
This indicator serves the following two functions. If the
indicator lights up, pinpoint the cause and take a
proper measure.
1. Errorwiththeenginecontrolsystem
If during operation the water temperature gauge reads an acceptable level but the warning lamp in the Easy Checker(TM) comes on, stop the engine and get it restarted. If the error happens again, consult your local KUBOTA Dealer.
A If the warning indicator lights up, the following phenomena may appear depending on the engine's trouble spot.
A The engine stops unexpectedly.
A The engine fails to start or gets interrupted just after start.
A The engine output is not enough.
A The engine output is enough, but the warning
indicator stays on.
If the engine output is not enough, immediately interrupt the operation and move
to a safe place and stop the engine.

Last edited: