LX3310 Pricing and Availability

RegionRat

Equipment
LX3310
Sep 20, 2021
Northwest Indiana
For anyone considering an LX3310 I thought I would share my recent experience with you.

Over the last few months I have been trying to decide on which tractor would best serve me. After many hours of reading industry articles, watching YouTube, and reading this forum I finally landed on the LX3310.

After deciding which tractor I wanted, I gave my local Kubota dealer a call, with the intention of buying a tractor that day. The dealer explained that he would be happy to give me a quote, but I would have to wait several months for the tractor. At this point I began calling other nearby dealers looking for an LX3310. The story is the same everywhere, NO INVENTORY. Literally nothing on the lots and if you do get lucky enough to spot a tractor lurking in the shop or behind the fence, it's already sold.

Now, although I wasn't able to locate an LX3310 I did get quotes from eight different dealers. The prices are all over the board. From the lowest quote to the highest there was a $2,500 difference. Not much luck negotiating the price considering the current market conditions. Many of the dealers I spoke with indicated the possibility of a significant price increase in 2022, in an effort to relieve pressure on inventory.

So what did I do? I agreed on pricing with a local dealer and secured my spot on the waiting list. I ended up agreeing on an LX3310 with FEL, 60" QA bucket, and R14s for $24,373. That's without tax and insurance. Did I get a fair price? I'm not sure, but I don't believe waiting would be a good idea. The waiting lists are getting longer and the prices are going up. My advice is, if you want a new tractor in the next 12 months, you need to put in a retail order now.

I would love to hear from others about trying to buy an LX tractor.

I'll update this thread as things progress.

Elliott in GA

Equipment
LX 2610SU w/535,LP RCR1860,FDR1660,SGC0554,FSP500, DD BBX60005
Mar 10, 2021
North Georgia
Bought my LX2610SU at my local dealer (local to our property in North GA). They had it and everything in my signature (FEL, rotary cutter, grapple, box blade, finish mower and spreader) in stock. They had to order the 3rd function kit. I bought everything (all by phone/email and electronic signature - I had visited the dealership in the past), and I had it all on my property within 10 days. All done in February 2021.

There seems to be much more supply in Georgia; I see Kubota dealers with tractors with FELS on their lots every time I drive past (the same tractors week after week after week). The Kubota dealers seem to only have about 1/4 of their normal stock, but I posted about the JD dealer near Waynesboro, GA with a lot (actually multiple lots) full of equipment of all sizes.

BTW, the JD dealer is still covered with equipment - none of it has moved.

Reactions: 1 user

ddavis83864

Equipment
Kubota Grand L6060
Mar 3, 2021
I would strongly suggest that if there are implements (tiller, mowers, etc.) you have your eye on you would want to do the same thing and put a deposit down and get them ordered. Same with any accessories (rear remotes, third functions, etc.). Everything is taking a considerable amount of time to order.

RegionRat

Equipment
LX3310
Sep 20, 2021
Northwest Indiana
I would strongly suggest that if there are implements (tiller, mowers, etc.) you have your eye on you would want to do the same thing and put a deposit down and get them ordered. Same with any accessories (rear remotes, third functions, etc.). Everything is taking a considerable amount of time to order.
My plan is to purchase rotary cutter, tiller, rake, and box blade from EA. I think there running about 8 weeks. Thanks

RegionRat

Equipment
LX3310
Sep 20, 2021
Northwest Indiana
Bought my LX2610SU at my local dealer (local to our property in North GA). They had it and everything in my signature (FEL, rotary cutter, grapple, box blade, finish mower and spreader) in stock. They had to order the 3rd function kit. I bought everything (all by phone/email and electronic signature - I had visited the dealership in the past), and I had it all on my property within 10 days. All done in February 2021.

There seems to be much more supply in Georgia; I see Kubota dealers with tractors with FELS on their lots every time I drive past (the same tractors week after week after week). The Kubota dealers seem to only have about 1/4 of their normal stock, but I posted about the JD dealer near Waynesboro, GA with a lot (actually multiple lots) full of equipment of all sizes.

BTW, the JD dealer is still covered with equipment - none of it has moved.
How are you liking the LX2610? Any issues?

ddavis83864

Equipment
Kubota Grand L6060
Mar 3, 2021
My plan is to purchase rotary cutter, tiller, rake, and box blade from EA. I think there running about 8 weeks. Thanks
I know everyone's experiences lately have been different but here is what I ran into its just a sign of the times.

Purchased my L6060 in March along with a third function, rear remotes, rotary cutter, pallet forks, sprayer, seeder, disk harrow, grading scraper and landscape rake.

The tractor was delivered with the third function, pallet forks, rotary cutter and disk harrow at the end of March.

The rear remotes never did arrive and I ended up sourcing them myself about 2 months later. The sprayer took about 1.5 months to arrive. The seeder took about 2 months to arrive. The landscape rake took about 3 months to arrive and the grading scraper took 5 months to arrive.

I would honestly double any estimate that the dealership is giving for an arrival date.

RegionRat

Equipment
LX3310
Sep 20, 2021
Northwest Indiana
I know everyone's experiences lately have been different but here is what I ran into its just a sign of the times.

Purchased my L6060 in March along with a third function, rear remotes, rotary cutter, pallet forks, sprayer, seeder, disk harrow, grading scraper and landscape rake.

The tractor was delivered with the third function, pallet forks, rotary cutter and disk harrow at the end of March.

The rear remotes never did arrive and I ended up sourcing them myself about 2 months later. The sprayer took about 1.5 months to arrive. The seeder took about 2 months to arrive. The landscape rake took about 3 months to arrive and the grading scraper took 5 months to arrive.

I would honestly double any estimate that the dealership is giving for an arrival date.
Yep. I'm getting the feeling that the dealers really have no clue when equipment will arrive. If I see my machine before spring I'll be surprised. Major supply chain disruptions. Work force shortages, raw material shortages, coupled with high demand......wild times

Elliott in GA

Equipment
Mar 10, 2021
North Georgia
How are you liking the LX2610? Any issues?
It has done everything that I expected, and it has done it faster/easier than I expected.
I have had zero problems with it and the implements/attachments.

My tasks completed so far: dug out/graded a 35x35 foot site for tractor shed building, dressed gravel drive, reclaimed field (removed unburned burn piles and large 20 foot limbs) with grapple, rotary cutter and spreader (insecticide and weed/feed fertilizer) and moved/spread/graded over 50 tons of crusher gravel for these projects.

Once it is cold, I have to: dig out/grade a 16x32 foot site for wife's She Shed, tear down/remove a small dilapidated hog parlor by the creek, clear/mow 1/4 mile of creek bank and move/spread 13 tons of washed gravel for She Shed site.

Reactions: 1 users

RegionRat

Equipment
LX3310
Sep 20, 2021
Northwest Indiana
It has done everything that I expected, and it has done it faster/easier than I expected.
I have had zero problems with it and the implements/attachments.

My tasks completed so far: dug out/graded a 35x35 foot site for tractor shed building, dressed gravel drive, reclaimed field (removed unburned burn piles and large 20 foot limbs) with grapple, rotary cutter and spreader (insecticide and weed/feed fertilizer) and moved/spread/graded over 50 tons of crusher gravel for these projects.

Once it is cold, I have to: dig out/grade a 16x32 foot site for wife's She Shed, tear down/remove a small dilapidated hog parlor by the creek, clear/mow 1/4 mile of creek bank and move/spread 13 tons of washed gravel for She Shed site.
Glad to hear the LX3310 is performing well! Sounds like you have been putting it to good use. Can't wait to get mine. What size tiller do think would work best? 60 inch?

Jchonline

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L6060, KX040-4, M7060, RTV X1100C, M62 (sold)
Oct 28, 2018
Red Feather Lakes, CO
For anyone considering an LX3310 I thought I would share my recent experience with you.

Over the last few months I have been trying to decide on which tractor would best serve me. After many hours of reading industry articles, watching YouTube, and reading this forum I finally landed on the LX3310.

After deciding which tractor I wanted, I gave my local Kubota dealer a call, with the intention of buying a tractor that day. The dealer explained that he would be happy to give me a quote, but I would have to wait several months for the tractor. At this point I began calling other nearby dealers looking for an LX3310. The story is the same everywhere, NO INVENTORY. Literally nothing on the lots and if you do get lucky enough to spot a tractor lurking in the shop or behind the fence, it's already sold.

Now, although I wasn't able to locate an LX3310 I did get quotes from eight different dealers. The prices are all over the board. From the lowest quote to the highest there was a $2,500 difference. Not much luck negotiating the price considering the current market conditions. Many of the dealers I spoke with indicated the possibility of a significant price increase in 2022, in an effort to relieve pressure on inventory.

So what did I do? I agreed on pricing with a local dealer and secured my spot on the waiting list. I ended up agreeing on an LX3310 with FEL, 60" QA bucket, and R14s for $24,373. That's without tax and insurance. Did I get a fair price? I'm not sure, but I don't believe waiting would be a good idea. The waiting lists are getting longer and the prices are going up. My advice is, if you want a new tractor in the next 12 months, you need to put in a retail order now.

I would love to hear from others about trying to buy an LX tractor.

I'll update this thread as things progress.
Its not just LX, it is really all heavy or farm type equipment. I don't see mini excavators, and all manor of machines available. If you were on these forums for the past year, you would know there is a major inventory shortage.

Glad you were able to secure the machine. Be patient and flexible. It could be longer than they originally hoped.

RegionRat

Equipment
LX3310
Sep 20, 2021
Northwest Indiana
Its not just LX, it is really all heavy or farm type equipment. I don't see mini excavators, and all manor of machines available. If you were on these forums for the past year, you would know there is a major inventory shortage.

Glad you were able to secure the machine. Be patient and flexible. It could be longer than they originally hoped.
Yep. It is what is. I've waited years to pull the trigger on a tractor. I think I can wait a little longer. Thanks

Elliott in GA

Equipment
Mar 10, 2021
North Georgia
Glad to hear the LX3310 is performing well! Sounds like you have been putting it to good use. Can't wait to get mine. What size tiller do think would work best? 60 inch?
I have a 2610SU, not the 33. I have not researched tillers - no plans to buy one. However, I would rely on Land Pride's website and your dealer for guidance. Of course, you could also post here under the Implements tab. FWIW, 5 feet is the standard size for an LX size machine.

lmpres

Equipment
lx2610
Jul 3, 2020
New Hampshire
Region Rat,

I too have the LX2610. Had it for over a year now. and like Eliot, mine has done everything asked of it, and not once have I said "Boy, I wish I had the 3310 not the 2610!"

I had ordered the 3310 and it was going to take too long for deliver, that's how I ended up with the 2610.....

RegionRat

Equipment
LX3310
Sep 20, 2021
Northwest Indiana
Region Rat,

I too have the LX2610. Had it for over a year now. and like Eliot, mine has done everything asked of it, and not once have I said "Boy, I wish I had the 3310 not the 2610!"

I had ordered the 3310 and it was going to take too long for deliver, that's how I ended up with the 2610.....
That's good to hear! I was initially considering the L3560, but came to the conclusion that something lighter on the lawn and more nimble would better suit me. I think the LX series strikes a good balance between performance and size. I like that the LX series comes with some of those creature comforts found on the Grand Ls.

DDCD

Equipment
1964 MF135, L2501
May 8, 2021
Oklahoma
I ordered in May and I'm still over #200 on the list for a grapple. I should have mine in 24-30 weeks total. If they are telling you 8 weeks for any of those things it's not true except for some items that they do not make themselves like tillers, which may already be in stock.

RegionRat

Equipment
LX3310
Sep 20, 2021
Northwest Indiana
I ordered in May and I'm still over #200 on the list for a grapple. I should have mine in 24-30 weeks total. If they are telling you 8 weeks for any of those things it's not true except for some items that they do not make themselves like tillers, which may already be in stock.
Yikes. I better get my order in! I'm sure I'll be waiting 4 or 5 months for my tractor anyway. Thanks

delgadjx

Equipment
Kubota
Sep 21, 2021
New Jersey
2014 B26 or 2019 L3301 HTS? i need feedback my fiends. I am looking at a b26 with 1800 hours but looks in top condition, used for residential and always garage kept. The L3301 has 180hours both near $30k. Which one would you recommend to buy? the L3301 is very tempting because it is almost new with no hours but the B26 i hear is a much stronger(built) machine since it is rated commercial and while is in great shape already has 1800 hours.. Thank you for all your input and God Bless!!!

Last edited:

PaulL

Equipment
B2601
Jul 17, 2017
NZ
@delgadx, I'd make your own thread, you'll get better answers. You need to say what you want to use it for, that'll make it easier to give answers.

The L3301 probably has no backhoe, do you need a backhoe?

The L3301 would be my pick of machine, newer, lower hours, bigger machine. But if you need a backhoe, then the B26 has one, and is a stronger machine. 1800 hours isn't too many, but 1800 hours of commercial use is quite a bit of use. Adding a backhoe to the L3301 would be expensive.

Old_Paint

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX2610SU, LA535 FEL w/54" bucket, LandPride BB1248, Woodland Mills WC-68
Dec 5, 2020
AL
Once it is cold, I have to: dig out/grade a 16x32 foot site for wife's She Shed...
Umm, you too, huh? The missus has decided she want's a She Shed/Greenhouse. Hard to say no after she not only agreed to, but actually encouraged me to build the big boy toy shed. I probably have plenty 4x4 posts that I can use, and will get a lot of other materials outta the old shed for the framing. Still got some designing to do, as well as get the CFO's sign-off. She wants the kitchen done too, but she's gonna have to pick one at a time. I only commit to one project at a time now.

PM7788

Equipment
LX3310HSDC, LA535 FEL, LX2963 Snowblower
Aug 28, 2021
MA
I began seriously shopping for a tractor in the beginning of August this year and I was between the LX2610 and the LX3310. I ended up going with the LX3310 and my dealer actually had one in stock minus the FEL, front hitch, and snowblower. I got a call a few weeks ago that all of the parts arrived and just had to wait for it to get into the shop. It finally got into the shop yesterday and should be ready in a week or so (hopefully).

Moral of the story is that even if you can find a tractor in stock, the entire process still takes awhile (almost 2.5 to 3 months for me). Implements are backordered, dealer shops have more work than they can handle, the Suez Canal backs up, etc. I would suggest to anyone seriously considering any type of equipment to pull the trigger, get on a list, and take advantage of any promotional financing/pre-price hike while you can.

I probably ended up paying a little more than I would during normal times, but I think with the current state of inventory and the promo financing its well worth the few extra bucks.

Cant wait to get the 3310 home and get to work!