LX3310 Pricing and Availability

kubotter

Equipment
LX3310HSDC Cab w/LA535, LX2963 Blower, Box Blade, Tiller, Forks, Brush Hog, Rake
May 28, 2021
Wisconsin, USA
You will love your LX3310. I just hit 75 hrs on mine

Reactions: 1 user

Goz63

Equipment
Kubota L2501, LA525 loader, QH15,Land Pride RCR1860, BB2560, SGC0660, forks
Jun 19, 2021
Mississippi
Just stopped into my dealer to get the filters for my upcoming 50 hour service. He has three tractors on the lot. THREE. One is a 4701. It is 2WD and no fel. The other two are a 3301 and a LX2610. The last two were just put on the lot today an they too do not have fel’s. Never seen the lot so bare. They have some implements but not a variety. Glad I bought my tractor in June!

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users

JimmyJazz

Equipment
B2601
Aug 8, 2020
Pittsburgh, Pa
Somewhat off topic but I ordered Titan pallet forks on October the 5th and just received notification that they are being shipped today (the 12th). Not too bad. They had been recommended here by someone. I ordered an almost 500 pound fire pit "Kettle" that will need moved around hence the need for forks. Overkill all the way around. Thanks for "listening".

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

PaulL

Equipment
B2601
Jul 17, 2017
NZ
Just stopped into my dealer to get the filters for my upcoming 50 hour service. He has three tractors on the lot. THREE. One is a 4701. It is 2WD and no fel. The other two are a 3301 and a LX2610. The last two were just put on the lot today an they too do not have fel’s. Never seen the lot so bare. They have some implements but not a variety. Glad I bought my tractor in June!
It's interesting. I'm in New Zealand. Turns out most of our Kubotas are manufactured in Japan. Our dealers have reasonably full lots, and lots of implements. I got my B2601 just before Christmas, and they had a lot of machines on the lot then, they still do when I drive past.

Seems to me that the demand/supply problem is predominately in the USA, not so much in our part of the world. I don't know if that means demand is up in the US more than elsewhere, or supply is lower in the US than elsewhere.

carr5600

Equipment
2021 LX3310 with Cab and grapple
Oct 12, 2021
Central Florida
For anyone considering an LX3310 I thought I would share my recent experience with you.

Over the last few months I have been trying to decide on which tractor would best serve me. After many hours of reading industry articles, watching YouTube, and reading this forum I finally landed on the LX3310.

After deciding which tractor I wanted, I gave my local Kubota dealer a call, with the intention of buying a tractor that day. The dealer explained that he would be happy to give me a quote, but I would have to wait several months for the tractor. At this point I began calling other nearby dealers looking for an LX3310. The story is the same everywhere, NO INVENTORY. Literally nothing on the lots and if you do get lucky enough to spot a tractor lurking in the shop or behind the fence, it's already sold.

Now, although I wasn't able to locate an LX3310 I did get quotes from eight different dealers. The prices are all over the board. From the lowest quote to the highest there was a $2,500 difference. Not much luck negotiating the price considering the current market conditions. Many of the dealers I spoke with indicated the possibility of a significant price increase in 2022, in an effort to relieve pressure on inventory.

So what did I do? I agreed on pricing with a local dealer and secured my spot on the waiting list. I ended up agreeing on an LX3310 with FEL, 60" QA bucket, and R14s for $24,373. That's without tax and insurance. Did I get a fair price? I'm not sure, but I don't believe waiting would be a good idea. The waiting lists are getting longer and the prices are going up. My advice is, if you want a new tractor in the next 12 months, you need to put in a retail order now.

I would love to hear from others about trying to buy an LX tractor.

I'll update this thread as things progress.
I was lucky enough to find an LX3310 but I think the only reason is it had a cab which is what I wanted. Now the fel is a different story I was told they won’t be getting any in till end of October or beginning of November and I was at top of list. Also the grapple I ordered for it won’t be in till end of November. My total price was $38k with FEL, grapple and third function.

JimmyJazz

Equipment
B2601
Aug 8, 2020
Pittsburgh, Pa
It's interesting. I'm in New Zealand. Turns out most of our Kubotas are manufactured in Japan. Our dealers have reasonably full lots, and lots of implements. I got my B2601 just before Christmas, and they had a lot of machines on the lot then, they still do when I drive past.

Seems to me that the demand/supply problem is predominately in the USA, not so much in our part of the world. I don't know if that means demand is up in the US more than elsewhere, or supply is lower in the US than elsewhere.
According to Jamie Diamond the CEO of JP Morgan consumption in the U.S. is running 20% higher than pre-pandemic levels and may for some time. A curious and unexpected phenomena. I guess if you feel you might die its best to go and spend some money. I will say from personal experience that our spending has been way above average lately. Tractor, truck, fire pit, patios, drainage work, shutters. Most was way overdue.

Reactions: 2 users