LX2610 quotes from dealers

kehyler

Jul 17, 2021
Northeast
Hi All,

I'm curious if some quotes from dealers are being reasonable.

Tractor:
• LX2610
• 54’’ quick attach bucket
• 60’’ MMM
• 3rd function kit
• LED light kit
• Loader w/grill gaurd
• K connect module
• Hose holder kit
• 4 point hitch and subframe
• bolt on cutting edge
• Mechanical self leveling kit
• 63’’ residential snow blower

First dealer came in ~$32k. Which is basically just Kubota's list price. Since I'm considering such a large purchase -- is that normal pricing? Do dealers in the northeast (NH) typically not negociate at all from MSRP.

Thanks,

-kehyler

PaulL

Equipment
B2601
Jul 17, 2017
NZ
It's not dealers in the NW, it's dealers in the current market. If they have a waiting list and are selling every tractor they can get their hands on, why discount? Did they tell you how long it'll take to come?

hedgerow

Jan 2, 2015
Malcolm NE
Can't speak for the east to north east part of the country. I am the midwest. Spending a short half of a day on the phone and a short day in the pickup with trailer saved me north of four grand on a new MX-6000 with a loader. I guess the only time I paying list price for something is when I am broke down and that's the only choice. If I couldn't of found a fair deal on a tractor I wouldn't bought one. This was a cash deal so that helps and I was selling the one I replaced with the new one.

3rdgrey

Equipment
Bush hog pto; cabin enclosure; front loader w/ bucket; lx2610 model
Oct 17, 2020
Florida
Hi All,

Tractor:
• LX2610
• 60’’ MMM
• 3rd function kit
• LED light kit
• Loader w/grill gaurd
• K connect module
• Hose holder kit
• bolt on cutting edge

First dealer came in ~$32k. Which is basically just Kubota's list price. Since I'm considering such a large purchase -- is that normal pricing? Do dealers in the northeast (NH) typically not negociate at all from MSRP.

Thanks,

-kehyler

3rdgrey

Equipment
Oct 17, 2020
Florida
Im in so. Florida purchased last October: cab, loader, grill protector, brush hog- paid $24,000 and some change had to wait a couple of months!

D

Deleted member 47704

Hi All,

Tractor:
• LX2610
• 60’’ MMM
• 3rd function kit
• LED light kit
• Loader w/grill gaurd
• K connect module
• Hose holder kit
• bolt on cutting edge

Thanks,

-kehyler
I got the Kubota discounts 500 loader rebate and 600 finance rebate
LX2610 SU
R4 tires large loaded rears
LA535 Loader
60" 2 lever bucket
Kubota block heater installed

ttl $20,800

MSRP $21,751 not including block heater or tire ballast

Thats all they will do.No other discounts.They only charged 149 for the tire ballast and block heater with installation .

JustinB60

Equipment
LX2610 w/LA535, QH15, PL1242
Mar 31, 2018
USA
If you don’t need to finance and can pay with cash then join national cutting horse association for free and then ask for equine discount from your dealer and get 20pct off MSRP. I used this on my LX2610 and just got my tractor a few weeks back. Doesn’t work on attachments that are land pride but it does work on anything Kubota brand (loader, tractor, bucket, backhoe, etc)

BAP

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 Kubota 2920, 60MMM, FEL, BH65 48" Bush Hog, 60"Backblade, B2782B Snowblower
Dec 31, 2012
New Hampshire
I don’t know how many dealers you have called, but I would call around and get quotes from 3-4 dealers. Unfortunately, where there is almost no supply at most dealers and a big demand, most are not going to discount much, if any right now. In fact, you will be lucky to actually find the setup you want without having to wait a few weeks for it to come in stock.

Reactions: 1 user

Seane1987

Equipment
LX2610SU TLB, BX2350
Jul 18, 2021
Lafayette NY
I'm in upstate NY. I ordered a LX2601SU a month ago, I went to 3 different dealerships and wasn't able to get much off MSRP. I was able to get the tractor, loader, backhoe, loader 3rd function, and the 2 rear remotes for $32500 before the KTAC insurance and taxes. I'm not really sure its a great deal, but the dealer I ordered from was the only one that would even talk to me about a lower price. They all said loaders and backhoes are hard to get, the BH77 is at least 6 months out.

3rdgrey

Equipment
Oct 17, 2020
Florida
I stand corrected 24 was after my down payment. The list price was 33,300. After discounts and rebates, 28,900 plus tax and fees.

3rdgrey

Equipment
Oct 17, 2020
Florida
What does the build and price on Kubota's website suggest as an MSRP for your tractor?
It listed for 33,300. After rebates/discounts, 28,900. plus taxes and fees and minus my down payment, it was 24000.

MadMax31

Equipment
BX23S, 60" MMM
Nov 5, 2014
New York
The NE firmly believes compact tractors are made of solid gold. I havent seen any dealer budge off MSRP in about 2 years. I could honestly sell my machine today and make a profit its soo crazy these days.

MidwestMike

Equipment
B2650
Sep 12, 2019
Coloma, MI
Can't speak for the east to north east part of the country. I am the midwest. Spending a short half of a day on the phone and a short day in the pickup with trailer saved me north of four grand on a new MX-6000 with a loader. I guess the only time I paying list price for something is when I am broke down and that's the only choice. If I couldn't of found a fair deal on a tractor I wouldn't bought one. This was a cash deal so that helps and I was selling the one I replaced with the new one.
How long ago did you make your purchase...?

Last edited:

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
MadMax is in New York, like me.

I drive by a small Kubota dearlership twice a day to/from work.

They haven't had more than one or two new machines on the lot in months....

While back 6 or 8 showed up. Were gone in 10 days. Guessing were all sold in advance.

No incentive to discount. Definitely check build price on the web.

D

Deleted member 47704

The NE firmly believes compact tractors are made of solid gold. I havent seen any dealer budge off MSRP in about 2 years. I could honestly sell my machine today and make a profit its soo crazy these days.
They don't deal at all. Yup you could sell a used machine for than you paid for it. One dealer who will remain anon. has turned to refusing to sell to the public.

Reactions: 1 users

lmpres

Equipment
lx2610
Jul 3, 2020
New Hampshire
Hi All,

Tractor:
• LX2610
• 60’’ MMM
• 3rd function kit
• LED light kit
• Loader w/grill gaurd
• K connect module
• Hose holder kit
• bolt on cutting edge

Thanks,

-kehyler
Curious, is this M&B that gave you this qoute?

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
They don't deal at all. Yup you could sell a used machine for than you paid for it. One dealer who will remain anon. has turned to refusing to sell to the public.
Agreed.

This is not the time to buy.

Same is true of automobiles/trucks.

SDT