LX2610 HSDC Top and Tilt Kit

Zarb

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX2610
Jan 16, 2022
Charlotte, NC
Hey guys, first time tractor owner so trying to learn. I am looking for a hydraulic top and tilt kit for my LX2610 HSDC. I contacted my dealer and they told me they could sell me rear remote valves but Kubota doesn’t make a TNT kit so I’d have to find something after market.

I have no idea what size cylinders I’m looking for and what accessories I need. Does anyone know where I can find a kit that has literally everything I need in it? Valves, handles for inside the cab, cylinders, hoses, etc? Again I’m not 100% sure what I’m getting into so just looking for advice. Thanks!

LFP57

Equipment
LX2610 Land pride QH 10, BB1560, EA 55" Wicked Grapple, Top n Tilt, Wicked T
Sep 21, 2021
Michigan
There isn't a kit as far as I know for the LX , I had to put one together, for the sidelink, I was able to get one from Agristore, for the top, I purchased one from Fitrite, really nice but expect a very long wait, maybe 9 months.

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
size of cylinders is easy.
for 'tilt', measure the right side link,fully closed to full up, center of pin to center of pin
for 'top' measure fully closed and fully open, again center of pins
for valves, you'll need 2 BUT if Kubota has an option for 3, consider that 'upgrade' as a future implement may need hydraulics......

Daferris

Equipment
LX2610
Nov 23, 2021
Mid-Michigan

These are what I did for my LX2610HSD. The hose length might need to be different for a cab tractor but everything else will work. The top link is easy but the side link requires you to fabricate the cylinder mount.

Russell King

Equipment
L185F, Modern Ag Competitor 4’ shredder, Rhino tiller, rear dirt scoop
Jun 17, 2012
Austin, Texas
Hey guys, first time tractor owner so trying to learn. I am looking for a hydraulic top and tilt kit for my LX2610 HSDC. I contacted my dealer and they told me they could sell me rear remote valves but Kubota doesn’t make a TNT kit so I’d have to find something after market.

I have no idea what size cylinders I’m looking for and what accessories I need. Does anyone know where I can find a kit that has literally everything I need in it? Valves, handles for inside the cab, cylinders, hoses, etc? Again I’m not 100% sure what I’m getting into so just looking for advice. Thanks!
Try Fit Rite Hydraulics

@MtnViewRanch is the proprietor

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
FYI fit rite 'lead time' is 22 weeks (so 1/2 year ). order today ,hopefully get in July,something that needs to be considered.