LX 3310 error code e-21 fix

nikkikingdom

Equipment
LX3310
Mar 25, 2024
Carthage NY
Does anyone have the procedure for fixing the e-21 code on a 2021 3310 with cab. My dealer was all about do it yourself and told me to contact spray behind the dash and some module below the stearing wheel. Bascially he's not coming out. I 'm not ashamed to admit that mechanics is not my thing. He said my software is up to date. Tractor struggles to start. I replaced the battery and tested so I know its good. Still it takes 4-5 cranks to start and I have to keep the battery on a charger for that reason. At this point I am lost. I've seen other postings but never one where someone has come back and said how it was eventually fixed.

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Does anyone have the procedure for fixing the e-21 code on a 2021 3310 with cab. My dealer was all about do it yourself and told me to contact spray behind the dash and some module below the stearing wheel. Bascially he's not coming out. I 'm not ashamed to admit that mechanics is not my thing. He said my software is up to date. Tractor struggles to start. I replaced the battery and tested so I know its good. Still it takes 4-5 cranks to start and I have to keep the battery on a charger for that reason. At this point I am lost. I've seen other postings but never one where someone has come back and said how it was eventually fixed.

@whitetiger posted this a while back:

https://www.orangetractortalks.com/forums/threads/lx3310-error-code-e-21.55727/#post-525498