lower link bushings

Eugene23

Equipment
Kubota b7100 HST D
Mar 5, 2023
Hawaii
My lower link bushings are shot on my B2710 Kubota. There appears to be no available replacement bushings. This means that I would need to buy the whole lower link arms which is hundreds of dollars each.
So I'm wondering what you folks would suggest as an alternative to purchasing the link arms.
Thanks ahead for you consideration of this issue.

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
As Jack pointed out - the weld on ends are a perfect solution.

Reactions: 1 user

MapleLeafFarmer

Equipment
Lots incl. B and L kubotas
Dec 2, 2019
E.
My lower link bushings are shot on my B2710 Kubota. There appears to be no available replacement bushings. This means that I would need to buy the whole lower link arms which is hundreds of dollars each.
So I'm wondering what you folks would suggest as an alternative to purchasing the link arms.
Thanks ahead for you consideration of this issue.
Can you post a pic?

Would love to see one of these that are so far gone that it requires replacement. Highly rusted of course but usually fixable with the power drill hack being used to spin and clean up faces. If possible a pic would be appreciated as after more than 6 decades in the field I have never seen one needing complete replacement.

thanks in advance

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Can you post a pic?

Would love to see one of these that are so far gone that it requires replacement. Highly rusted of course but usually fixable with the power drill hack being used to spin and clean up faces. If possible a pic would be appreciated as after more than 6 decades in the field I have never seen one needing complete replacement.

thanks in advance
I think a photo would be helpful to get the best advice. This is because the B 2710/2910 have different than standard lift arm ends. They extend and then retract back in place after the implement is connected up And lifted up off the ground. I do though think that the weld on ends could be made to work.

I’m both surprised and not surprised that that the movable ends are not available for purchase.

Eugene23

Equipment
Kubota b7100 HST D
Mar 5, 2023
Hawaii
I'm back. tractor is 40 miles away, so took awhile to get to it. After reading Maple Leaf Farmer post, I've decided to go with the weld on