Loving my Maxii-Pads

koja

Equipment
BX25D
May 27, 2014
Fremont Mi.
Just got my new stabilizer pads on this last weekend . What a difference ! As soon as i sat them down in sand i could feel a difference , good and stable . No more dragging myself down in the hole when ripping roots pulling stumps . No more pushing myself away from a tree when digging it out and pushing it over . Love them . The stock ones where about useless .

Attachments

2458n

Jun 21, 2010
covington ohio
That gives you a little more footprint. The backhoe that came with my tractor [L245DT] had outriggers that came straight down [no spread like the new ones.] Narrow base and small pads. As soon as I looked into it the dealer said you need a rollbar to use that. Must of had some problems. Yours look great.

aeblank

Jun 19, 2013
Cadillac, MI
Who do you think you are with your awesome mods and spiffy labels? Wildfire? Ha! Anyway, looks cool. My dad's backhoe needs those real bad.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
I'm sorry but bolting on something to your tractor that sounds like a Feminine hygiene product just doesn't do it for me! :rolleyes:

BIG FOOT there is a tractor worthy name! :D

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
Love the product, hate the name.:)
I've had my eye out for some material to make something similar for mine.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
AWWW man you guys is to much early in the morning:D

Jan 30, 2014
Central NY
Riddle me his Batman . .

Why didn't you just weld some flat stock onto the pads you already have . . ?? Cheap, easy and alot cheaper than whatever you paid for those . .

And if you don't immediately scape those decals off you have to turn in your man-card.

Last edited:

koja

Equipment
BX25D
May 27, 2014
Fremont Mi.
Riddle me his Batman . .

Why didn't you just weld some flat stock onto the pads you already have . . ?? Cheap, easy and alot cheaper than whatever you paid for those . .

And if you don't immediately scape those decals off you have to turn in your man-card.
Actually I made these pads . I run a machine shop so comes easy for me . In retrospect I should have called them "Sand Pads" because that's what they're ment for , soft ground. But ,, I apologize if the name offended anyone. We joke around a lot at the shop while working and thought it was a funny play on words. If I were to make and sell these pads I wouldn't have any name on them. Or better yet , how about so more ideas for names ? But thanks for the responses.

Jan 30, 2014
Central NY
Actually I made these pads . I run a machine shop so comes easy for me . In retrospect I should have called them "Sand Pads" because that's what they're ment for , soft ground. But ,, I apologize if the name offended anyone. We joke around a lot at the shop while working and thought it was a funny play on words. If I were to make and sell these pads I wouldn't have any name on them. Or better yet , how about so more ideas for names ? But thanks for the responses.
Not offended at all . . this explains the name. I was wondering what the heck were they thinking when they came up with that name!!

:)

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Big Ass Pads! It works, you can thank me later...
Now that name sounds like they are in need of hemorrhoid treatment! :rolleyes:

koja,
I'm sorry I just realized I forgot the second part of my comment on my first post: :eek:

They look great, and look like they could really get the job done! :D

Oh, and you do know we are just harassing you on the name and not the product or idea right! ;)

koja

Equipment
BX25D
May 27, 2014
Fremont Mi.
Now that name sounds like they are in need of hemorrhoid treatment! :rolleyes:

koja,
I'm sorry I just realized I forgot the second part of my comment on my first post: :eek:

They look great, and look like they could really get the job done! :D

Oh, and you do know we are just harassing you on the name and not the product or idea right! ;)
Thank you . And yes I know . I thought maybe the name would get things stirred up on here , lol .

olthumpa

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L275
May 25, 2011
Maine
Leave the poor man alone!:mad:
The hydro was leaking.:eek:
He had to do something to stop the flow.:D