Looking for reviews on the M126X Power Crawler

ESIRichard

Sep 16, 2011
Anchorage
Howdy,

I am trying to find any reviews on the web on the Kubota M126X Power Crawler. I have searched and find nothing, good or bad, on the Power Crawler.
Any info would be great.

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Boss to be honest with you, you're the first one on here I can think of to ever ask for any info on a Power Krawler. As far as I know Kubota hasnt sold to many of them for anyone to really rant and rave about!

ESIRichard

Sep 16, 2011
Anchorage
I guess that must be the reason, not enough of them out there to get any reviews. . .
Thanks for the response anyway Eric.

Boss to be honest with you, you're the first one on here I can think of to ever ask for any info on a Power Krawler. As far as I know Kubota hasnt sold to many of them for anyone to really rant and rave about!

kyfred

Equipment
M5030SU 4WD
Dec 20, 2010
Northern KY
I saw one at a Kubota dealer near Cincinnati OH last summer 2010 and turned around went back and asked about it. The dealer said they had a demo being used by a contractor that pulls a batwing bush hog mowing powerline right of ways and said the contractor was well pleased with it. No flat tires on the rears with tracks and said it was good on steep ground. I personally have not seen one being used. I wonder how long the tracks would last and how expensive they are to replace.