Looking for L3500 WSM

L3500

Equipment
L3500
Oct 30, 2019
Kildare Ireland
I am looking for some help sourcing an operators manual and a workshop manual for a Kubota L3500 please.
This tractor is a 'grey import' and I have had it for about 10 years. Over this time I have changed oil and filters and some minor repairs but would like to get my hands on a copy of these manuals if possible.
Many thanks,
L3500.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Re: Hi All.

Sadly I don't think either manual exists, I've looked before.

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4700DT, LA1002FEL, Ferguson5-8B Compactor-Roller, 10KDumpTrailer, RTV-X900
May 18, 2018
Texas

It WOULD probably help if Original Posters actually INCLUDED IN THE SUBJECT TITLE what the subject was actually about! ..as opposed to “hi all”...

More folks would be more likely to actually open up and read the thread, and you’d be more likely to actually get what you want.

I post this reply because I am the creator and moderator of another technically-oriented discussion forum and it’s painfully useless poor practice to post a new discussion that is titled “Hey!” ..when, for example, someone really wants something specific rather than generic blab.

Hoping this helps folks be better when using forums.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID

It WOULD probably help if Original Posters actually INCLUDED IN THE SUBJECT TITLE what the subject was actually about! ..as opposed to “hi all”...

More folks would be more likely to actually open up and read the thread, and you’d be more likely to actually get what you want.

I post this reply because I am the creator and moderator of another technically-oriented discussion forum and it’s painfully useless poor practice to post a new discussion that is titled “Hey!” ..when, for example, someone really wants something specific rather than generic blab.

Hoping this helps folks be better when using forums.
Done did it... :D