Looking for info / part number for 3 point kit for L3901

GeoNLR

May 23, 2019
Bryant, AR
I purchased a 15' L3901 w/ a BH77, the owner did not have the 3 point hitch kit... (I knew this up front). Like others I priced the individual pieces from lock parts dept and stopped at $496 PER lower lift arms...

Question is this - Does anyone know of a 'Wholegoods' number that works? I came up with a L3961 that is for the L47 tractor... but when the parts dept cross referenced the two, the part number were different on almost every part. Apparently the L3901's all came with the 3 point hitch, so there is not a wholegoods number for that...

I took the advice of some others here and called Weavers and got a set up... great service... reasonably priced. The problem? The 3rd time I used it on of the lower lift arms snapped at the weld. I'm certain they would take care of me... but I feel lucky to have gotten out of this deal with no equipment or physical damage as it happened while working... So I'm looking for factory arms.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

GeoNLR

May 23, 2019
Bryant, AR
I purchased a 15' L3901 w/ a BH77, the owner did not have the 3 point hitch kit... (I knew this up front). Like others I priced the individual pieces from lock parts dept and stopped at $496 PER lower lift arms...

Question is this - Does anyone know of a 'Wholegoods' number that works? I came up with a L3961 that is for the L47 tractor... but when the parts dept cross referenced the two, the part number were different on almost every part. Apparently the L3901's all came with the 3 point hitch, so there is not a wholegoods number for that...

I took the advice of some others here and called Weavers and got a set up... great service... reasonably priced. The problem? The 3rd time I used it on of the lower lift arms snapped at the weld. I'm certain they would take care of me... but I feel lucky to have gotten out of this deal with no equipment or physical damage as it happened while working... So I'm looking for factory arms.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?
By the way... I can't say enough about Weaver's. I called to discuss and they were like "Do you want the replacement shipped to X or X address?"

Good folks!

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
I can't tell if this kit will fit your unit or not as I can't cross the part numbers.

In reading a lot of different posts, there is some evidence via "it fits this tractor, and it fits this tractor" posts, that leads me to believe that it should fit, but you would have to confirm this for yourself, maybe a local dealer has one and will let you look.

Three point kit L3961

Swap bar kit L8430

GeoNLR

May 23, 2019
Bryant, AR
I can't tell if this kit will fit your unit or not as I can't cross the part numbers.

In reading a lot of different posts, there is some evidence via "it fits this tractor, and it fits this tractor" posts, that leads me to believe that it should fit, but you would have to confirm this for yourself, maybe a local dealer has one and will let you look.

Three point kit L3961

Swap bar kit L8430
Is there a number for Kubota where they could possibly answer the question? Thanks for the help - Geo

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Is there a number for Kubota where they could possibly answer the question? Thanks for the help - Geo
Try calling messick's or coleman equipment, they are both large Kubota dealers and have some Knowledgeable people that might be able to help you out.