Looking for a Leaf Blower

bird dogger

Vendor Member

Equipment
Kubota B2650 and lots of other equipment
Feb 24, 2019
North Dakota
bird dogger, Thanks for the offer. Why ND is only a hop skip and a jump from northern NH so I'll stop by around noon to pick it up..... LOL Thanks again.
I'll have it greased and ready to blow! :ROFLMAO: I was in NH back in the early '70s while visiting my brother (submariner) in the Navy in Groton, CT. We climbed Mt. Washington and hiked different spots in NH. Would love to go back there now!

bird dogger, What winter fronts do you make?
I make winter front sets for the B2650/B3350 models, the new LX2610/LX3310. And am working on a pattern for the B2601 presently. Hoping to have that ready for the winter.

I can make some one off's for other models if the owner's would provide the pattern off their tractor. I help them with that process and it's not too tedious.

The sets are easy on/off with no tools. Held in place with magnets sewn within the hems. There's a few threads with pics on them here at OTT. A search should turn them up.....or I can find the links to them for you later. I've gotta run and will be gone this afternoon. Thanks for your interest!! And I can load that leaf blower for you when you get here!
David

Reactions: 1 user

Auburnbuilder

Equipment
Bx2230, FEL, Front Snowblower, MMM, Agrimetal 1600 blower
Oct 16, 2021
Burlington, VT
Picked up my new Agrimetal 1600 blower yesterday from H&M Equipment in New York.
Very pleased with it, definitely a game changer for yard cleanup! Mounted easily with the Pats quick attach and Messicks stabilizers. Hardest part was the PTO shaft. Cutting it to length was no problem but installing it was tough. Not much room and snug fit between the halves. Much better now after running it today.
Pleasant sounding and powerful. Works very well on my BX2230. I have a very hilly yard and no issues
with that either. Should have bought one years ago. Really surprised Kubota does not offer one.

Reactions: 1 users

bird dogger

Vendor Member

Equipment
Kubota B2650 and lots of other equipment
Feb 24, 2019
North Dakota
Picked up my new Agrimetal 1600 blower yesterday from H&M Equipment in New York.
Very pleased with it, definitely a game changer for yard cleanup! Mounted easily with the Pats quick attach and Messicks stabilizers. Hardest part was the PTO shaft. Cutting it to length was no problem but installing it was tough. Not much room and snug fit between the halves. Much better now after running it today.
Pleasant sounding and powerful. Works very well on my BX2230. I have a very hilly yard and no issues
with that either. Should have bought one years ago. Really surprised Kubota does not offer one.
Congrats on your Agrimetal blower!! They're great machines, built to last. Mine is 28+ yrs old and have only added grease to the zirks! You'll get a lifetime of use from it. They do sit close to the tractor, which is great for everything except hooking up the pto shaft.

I just found a great used BX2230 for my brother. Came with snowblower, tiller, loader, mower/bagger.
For the front mount blower, I made him this kit: What did you do to or on your Kubota today? | OrangeTractorTalks - Everything Kubota Post #9945
We did the same thing for my neighbors BX2230 a few years ago. Works great and sure beats the hand crank. The neighbor had fabbed up a cheap little cab from some clear vinyl and this DC chute mod eliminated the hand crank and the need to reach outside his small cab to operate it.

Enjoy that new blower!!
David

Auburnbuilder

Equipment
Oct 16, 2021
Burlington, VT
Congrats on your Agrimetal blower!! They're great machines, built to last. Mine is 28+ yrs old and have only added grease to the zirks! You'll get a lifetime of use from it. They do sit close to the tractor, which is great for everything except hooking up the pto shaft.

I just found a great used BX2230 for my brother. Came with snowblower, tiller, loader, mower/bagger.
For the front mount blower, I made him this kit: What did you do to or on your Kubota today? | OrangeTractorTalks - Everything Kubota Post #9945
We did the same thing for my neighbors BX2230 a few years ago. Works great and sure beats the hand crank. The neighbor had fabbed up a cheap little cab from some clear vinyl and this DC chute mod eliminated the hand crank and the need to reach outside his small cab to operate it.

Enjoy that new blower!!
David
It does seem very well made. The BX2230 powers it easily, really like it. I am thinking the BX2230 may actually be closer to 25HP than 22, engine is the exact same model as a 25 I think.
I have had it for 16 years and has never needed a repair, just about 850 hrs on it now.

Auburnbuilder

Equipment
Oct 16, 2021
Burlington, VT
Blower works very well on the BX, I have a very hilly yard and no issues with weight on the back.

Not sure why pictures doubled, moderator can delete extras if you want. Thanks

Juiced06GTO

Equipment
2016 B2601
Nov 26, 2014
Sutton, MA
Did they have decent stock at H&E and cost comarable to Everything Attachmennts I'd assume? I am down in Mass and considering buying one. I was going to go buy a big Billy Goat walk behind blower, but if the AgriMetal is around $3500, they arent much more than the walk behind!

Auburnbuilder

Equipment
Oct 16, 2021
Burlington, VT
I picked mine up last week, there was one more there. Not sure if it was sold.
Call H&M and ask for Nelson. He is the sales person I dealt with. Very easy purchase and came in exactly when he said it would. Seem like nice people to deal with. I had a large Cub Cadet walk behind,
most powerful walk behind available I think: https://www.cubcadet.com/en_US/walk-behind-blowers/cb-2900/24AE687F010.html
(Got rid of it right after I got the Agrimetal.)

Last edited: