Looking for a B2672 Snow blade

DustyRusty

Equipment
BX23S
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Guess the title says it all. needs to be somewhere within 100 miles of 01550. Price, condition, and pictures are always helpful. thanks Dusty
B2672 with quick hitch plate.jpg
B2672-.jpg
B2672-A.jpg
B2672-B.jpg

leveraddict

Equipment
2017 BX23S 60" LP BoxBlade 54" mower 60" BackBlade EA 12" 1 bottom plow & Forks
Apr 1, 2019
NEPA
Looks like you found one?

DustyRusty

Equipment
BX23S
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Looks like you found one?
Nope... I found a picture of one. I did find one in North Carolina for $750, but the distance is the problem. It is just slightly more than 750 miles away. Guess that they don't get much snow in N.C., so that is the reason that it is still available for sale.

Reactions: 1 user

Mrlunchbox

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2023 BX2380 loader/mower. Land Pride snow pusher, Kapteyn pallet forks
Nov 21, 2020
Southern Worcester County, MA
I wish you luck my friend, I live in MA not too far from you. I searched since last September and never found one locally. I ended up settling on a LP snowpusher instead. Ideally the plow would be better for my application.

DustyRusty

Equipment
BX23S
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
The same week that I bought my tractor, I found a used front mount snow blower with the hydraulic turning and electric chute adjuster, complete with all the wiring and the K connect, including the driveshaft and the components to complete everything. It had every last bolt and nut to install it. Price was very reasonable. About 2 weeks ago, I found a BX2812 used only 1 year, and it wasn't as great a buy as the snow blower, but it was inexpensive enough that I saved a lot over buying a new one.
Now, you might be wondering why I wan the B2672, and that is because early in the season, I will still want to be able to use the bucket, and like this past couple of day, the snow blower will have been removed, and the blade will come in handy for those early spring snow days.

Mrlunchbox

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Nov 21, 2020
The same week that I bought my tractor, I found a used front mount snow blower with the hydraulic turning and electric chute adjuster, complete with all the wiring and the K connect, including the driveshaft and the components to complete everything. It had every last bolt and nut to install it. Price was very reasonable. About 2 weeks ago, I found a BX2812 used only 1 year, and it wasn't as great a buy as the snow blower, but it was inexpensive enough that I saved a lot over buying a new one.
Now, you might be wondering why I wan the B2672, and that is because early in the season, I will still want to be able to use the bucket, and like this past couple of day, the snow blower will have been removed, and the blade will come in handy for those early spring snow days.
Exactly my reasoning for wanting one myself.

tkirby

Equipment
74 & 75 B6000 w/Kub215 loader, B10 backhoe, K model tiller, woods 48" finish mow
Mar 14, 2018
Washington, Pa. USA

DustyRusty

Equipment
BX23S
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
They are almost never anywhere close.. I picked up a 6" drop spreader last week on the way to Carlisle PA, only to find one this week for less money, better condition, and a whole lot closer.

• Angry
Reactions: 1 users

DustyRusty

Equipment
BX23S
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Did you find the plow you are looking for?
Yes I did, and I used it once for a mild snow event and decided to sell it. Had it on Facebook for a while and didn't get much interest in it. I have decided to keep it for a dirt blade, and I know that I will almost always get what I paid for it back when the time comes to sell it. A new one today is $3000 at the Kubota dealer, plus sales tax.
Now I am on the hunt for a used LandPride snow pusher after last week's battle with very heavy slush and snow. The blower would have clogged up and the plow was just about useless. I hope one will show up on Market Place or Craigslist soon. I prefer to buy off season when the prices are the lowest.

VelikoHajduk

Equipment
Kubota BX23S
Jan 20, 2022
Wallkill, NY 12589
Yes I did, and I used it once for a mild snow event and decided to sell it. Had it on Facebook for a while and didn't get much interest in it. I have decided to keep it for a dirt blade, and I know that I will almost always get what I paid for it back when the time comes to sell it. A new one today is $3000 at the Kubota dealer, plus sales tax.
Now I am on the hunt for a used LandPride snow pusher after last week's battle with very heavy slush and snow. The blower would have clogged up and the plow was just about useless. I hope one will show up on Market Place or Craigslist soon. I prefer to buy off season when the prices are the lowest.

I have a BX23S and I purchased the B2672 plow (power angle) before the first winter owning by BX. I was building a house and it worked great during construction for plowing the shale driveway and final grading out the top soil. Now that my driveway is paved I purchased the Kubota front end snow blower. The blower is the best thing ever, I don't think I will use the plow for pushing snow any more. The blower is amazing and the end result is a much nicer edged driveway no big piles everywhere and no scalping the grass either. If you are looking for a better way to move snow I highly recommend the blower. It is a bit pricey but worth every penny when you see how it works.

DustyRusty

Equipment
BX23S
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
I already have the snowblower, but it isn't that good for a 1" snowfall. If I don't remove that 1" then the driveway becomes all ice and the cars don't like ice, especially at the bottom of the driveway where there is a very large tree at the corner where it makes a 90-degree turn.

VelikoHajduk

Equipment
Kubota BX23S
Jan 20, 2022
Wallkill, NY 12589
I already have the snowblower, but it isn't that good for a 1" snowfall. If I don't remove that 1" then the driveway becomes all ice and the cars don't like ice, especially at the bottom of the driveway where there is a very large tree at the corner where it makes a 90-degree turn.

Yeah a 90-degree turn can be a bit of a challenge, I also have the FSP500 spreader it works great for putting down the salt. When we are only getting small amounts of snow I get some salt on the driveway before and it usually doesn't stick.

DustyRusty

Equipment
BX23S
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Yeah a 90-degree turn can be a bit of a challenge, I also have the FSP500 spreader it works great for putting down the salt. When we are only getting small amounts of snow I get some salt on the driveway before and it usually doesn't stick.
I have a very deep-seated aversion to using salt anywhere on the driveway. I have been known to throw down some play sand if there is an icy patch. Once you start using salt on the driveway, it makes it much more difficult to keep rust from forming on your equipment and cars. I do my best to keep the salt off of the cars, and pressure wash the underneath of the cars in the spring to wash away the road chemicals. A couple of years ago I bought a snowblower that was listed on these forums for $100 that was local to me. The housing was badly rusted away, since the previous owner used it to clear driveways and driveway entrances where the town used copious amounts of salt. I wanted it for the spare parts should I need another part to keep my old snowblower in working order. Just one half of the front auger was worth the purchase price.

lynnmor

Equipment
B2601-1
May 3, 2021
Red Lion
I have a very deep-seated aversion to using salt anywhere on the driveway. I have been known to throw down some play sand if there is an icy patch. Once you start using salt on the driveway, it makes it much more difficult to keep rust from forming on your equipment and cars. I do my best to keep the salt off of the cars, and pressure wash the underneath of the cars in the spring to wash away the road chemicals.
I hate salt as well and do the best I can to stay out of it. I spray Fluid Film under the vehicles and anywhere that rust might start.

I do three large driveways and remove the salted slop at the road first thing so the remainder of the snow removal can clean the equipment.

Mrlunchbox

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Nov 21, 2020

You never said you wanted a snowpusher! ha ha ha Ironically enough I have the 5' Landpride one I bought last year. It works great but have always thought a plow might be the better option.

orangemachine28127

Equipment
L6060HST
Sep 26, 2022
New London, NC
Nope... I found a picture of one. I did find one in North Carolina for $750, but the distance is the problem. It is just slightly more than 750 miles away. Guess that they don't get much snow in N.C., so that is the reason that it is still available for sale.
If you're still looking for one, I've got a nice one.....I'd sell it for $900 and I'm in 28001.

Attachments