Loader control valve replacement???

Oldsmobilejim

Equipment
Kubota B7300HSD
Jan 14, 2022
Kentucky
I have a b7300 with a La 271 loader on it. The loader control valve had a leak that I did fix, now leaking again. I believe I have the discontinued valve B00100 I'm thinking of replacing the control valve. The problem is that i do not know what specifications the new model must meet to replace mine. I have seen different gpm etc. on different valves. I also would like to find one that might bolt right up. I will take any advice. Thank you in advance.

lugbolt

Equipment
ZG127S-54
Oct 15, 2015
Mid, South, USA
Going off of memory there are eight (8) options for the control valve.

with that said, take your pick. They should all interchange, fittings, hoses, linkage should all be roughly the same. One difference would be in the float detent-I do remember that specifically, and if you don't already have it you won't miss it if a new valve don't come with it. Or if you don't have it and the new one comes with it, you might like it.

Should be able to rebuild the valve assembly if it's just leaking, UNLESS the bore and/or spool are worn significantly, which I would personally consider a rarity. "Rebuilding" meaning if you can't get the seal(s) you need from Kubota, you may be able to source them from a hydraulic repair facility. There aren't too many around here, 2 that I know of in a 100 mile radius, but they both stay very busy and are highly regarded. Might be an option for you if you have something local to you.

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
I have a b7300 with a La 271 loader on it. The loader control valve had a leak that I did fix, now leaking again. I believe I have the discontinued valve B00100 I'm thinking of replacing the control valve. The problem is that i do not know what specifications the new model must meet to replace mine. I have seen different gpm etc. on different valves. I also would like to find one that might bolt right up. I will take any advice. Thank you in advance.
You have s generic valve . Many options starting around $100 as replacements. All you neef is avsmall 8 GPM two spool valve with power beyond and float on one spool. If you want a joystick price moves up to the $200 range.

Dan

Oldsmobilejim

Equipment
Kubota B7300HSD
Jan 14, 2022
Kentucky
Update: They made two control valves for the LA271 loader. B00100 and later B00500 control valve with the B00100 discontinued and replaced with the B00500. Of coarse I had the B00100 valve which you cannot get parts for, my luck... Thanks guys for helping out.