Let's see pictures of your beautiful machines

ItBmine

Equipment
B2620, RTV-X1100C
Jan 21, 2014
Canada
Said it before.....Lots of nice iron here! And lots of Kubota pride.

biohazard

Equipment
2017 Kubota B2650 HSDC
Dec 30, 2017
Minnesota
Few pics when the B2650 was new, rented the ssv75 to move the bulk of this giant pile of rocks/dirt/trees/plants. Pics dont justify the amount of work, I had a buddy swing by and run the skid while I ran the 2650. Now shes at about 110 hours, still running strong.

Attachments

biohazard

Equipment
2017 Kubota B2650 HSDC
Dec 30, 2017
Minnesota
What did you think of the SSV?
Pretty amazing machine, controls are butter smooth. It was brand new, I think it had about 5 hours on it and loaded with options. I have rented bobcats many times, the ssv puts them to shame, its very nice.

L35

Equipment
L35/TL720/BT900/York rake/Valby chipper
Jun 13, 2010
CT
Yep it’s mud season

jryser

Jun 7, 2017
Plainfield
Yes it is mud season! Didn't stop me from tearing down deer sets tho!!!

And my tires were slinging the mud!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B2R

Dec 14, 2017
Ok

Loaded up for work and play time. I don’t think you can have too much orange in your life...

BXHoosier

Equipment
BX24
Jan 21, 2018
Indiana
Nice machines guys but my neck hurts from looking at those pics. Haha

I***8217;ve found that with my Iphone, if I turn my phone sideways with the bottom of the phone in my right hand, the pics come out right side up when I post them.

bgk

Apr 23, 2017
Accord, ny

Loaded up for work and play time. I don’t think you can have too much orange in your life...

Nice set up/machines. What does the tongue weight end up being with the heavier of the machines so far forward of the axles? I wonder if it would pull nicer with the machines trading places? Or are you forced to do it that way with the FEL? Truck does look up to the task either way.

B2R

Dec 14, 2017
Ok
Nice set up/machines. What does the tongue weight end up being with the heavier of the machines so far forward of the axles? I wonder if it would pull nicer with the machines trading places? Or are you forced to do it that way with the FEL? Truck does look up to the task either way.

Not sure what the total tongue weight is fully loaded as such. I usually keep the tractor up front so I can place the FEL on the neck. I certainly could switch the two around but so far the ride doesn’t seem to be effected like it is. When I fill the rear tires on the tractor,I suspect switching places may become necessary. It’s a heavy trailer even empty, I love the diesel truck and wouldn’t dream of towing this set up with a gasser. And thanks they have all been great machines.