Let's see pictures of your beautiful machines

Treckerzeug

Equipment
Carraro tgf 7800 taijfun 4,5 t winch, trailer with crane, double bl saw
Apr 17, 2015
Bavaria South Germany
Robert, that is a serious looking set up there,, be careful and enjoy it[/QUOTE]

Skeets, thanks, here it is.

Regards

Robert

Attachments

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Robert, that is a serious looking set up there,, be careful and enjoy it
Skeets, thanks, here it is.

Regards

Robert[/QUOTE]

You know I would have to be silly with that little beast just to see if I could get it stuck and then un stuck,,lol

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
NIW I was talking about for the" L". A young man inthe Lodge raises sheep and was looking for something to remove hay bedding and sheep manure from the barn. They raise wool sheep and I guess from what he says are rare and endangered breeds? My self I dont know they all look the same to me. So they get put away every night, we do have some problems with dogs and coyotes here in the coal country. And every couple days he is in with the BX trying to scoop the place out and he asked about a set of claws

Racer X

Equipment
GR2110 ~ 1948 Ford 8N ~ 1948 Adams Motor Grader ~ Kubota L260
Apr 28, 2017
The Great Pacific Northwet
Since someone defiled this fine collection of Orange with some green and yellow, I suppose it can't hurt to share some pics of my real tractor.

It is red and grey.

Super Mower by Racer, on Flickr

And eats green and yellow for lunch.

A Deere Where It Belongs by Racer, on Flickr

It isn't afraid of a little work either, and does quite well for being 69 years old.

An N-Credible Day by Racer, on Flickr

And after a hard day's work it likes to go down by the river to rest while I swim.

N By The River by Racer, on Flickr

N By The River by Racer, on Flickr

I'll spare y'all the shots of me swimming.

Racer X

Equipment
GR2110 ~ 1948 Ford 8N ~ 1948 Adams Motor Grader ~ Kubota L260
Apr 28, 2017
The Great Pacific Northwet
OK.

I looked at an orange tractor today, and after much deliberation and dickering I made the right offer and they guy accepted. Tomorrow I pick it up.

Kubota L260 by Racer, on Flickr

Kubota L260 by Racer, on Flickr

Runs great, fires right up, no smoke. The rear main is leaking a bit, but not so much I'm too concerned. The right lift arm has oil leaking around it too.

The lift holds well, after running the machine around and checking it all out I left it raised when I shut it down, and it was still up when I left a couple hours later.

Maybe after I get the seat cover replaced Mrs. Racer might even like to mow with it.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Racer that picture of the little green tractor in the jar is disturbing to say the least,,,,, I like it,,lol

Ecrevisse

Equipment
L2800
May 2, 2017
Rosanky, TX
Newly acquired 2008 Kubota L2800 with 5 foot Rhino Rotary Cutter. Primary use will be clearing brush and keeping weeds low.

beaterboss

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901, LA525-FEL, BMLX-3164 3pt Blower, 72" Coteck Sno Pusher, 60" Box Blade
Feb 20, 2017
St.Francois,New Brunswick. Canada
Hope you guys are open minded...

I still admire/love Kubota's, but there are many other good tractors out there. The 790 is an admirable machine.
I always liked the 790's. I dont even know if they still make them. It's like a real mini farm tractor...;)