Let'm die!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Neither is Fauci. He's making millions, so I question the level of his actual concern for the people, and the higher level of concern about what his next yacht is gonna look like. He's getting stupid rich on this,
How do you know this?

Just looking to learn how to do a better job searching out information...could very well be factual.

Please list your source(s).

Jchonline

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L6060, KX040-4, M7060, RTV X1100C, M62 (sold)
Oct 28, 2018
Red Feather Lakes, CO
How do you know this?

Just looking to learn how to do a better job searching out information...could very well be factual.

Please list your source(s).
How is he getting rich?

Well actually his book deal fell threw so he many not be just yet. But simply the fact that he is doing this for money is very unethical (at least from a healthcare professionals standpoint). I can almost guarantee when it blows over he will be after another publishing opportunity to make millions.

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
How is he getting rich?

Well actually his book deal fell threw so he many not be just yet. But simply the fact that he is doing this for money is very unethical (at least from a healthcare professionals standpoint). I can almost guarantee when it blows over he will be after another publishing opportunity to make millions.

OK, but I remembered reading he would gain nothing from this book.

A quick search turned up the following:

The listing for Dr. Anthony Fauci’s upcoming book was removed from both Amazon and Barnes & Noble on Wednesday. Fauci had taken heat for allegations that he was profiting from the pandemic.

The publisher National Geographic Books clarified in a statement to The Daily Mail, however, that Fauci — the nation’s highest paid federal employee — will not receive royalties from the book, which is titled “Expect the Unexpected: Ten Lessons on Truth, Service, and the Way Forward.”

“The book was prematurely posted for pre-sale, which is why it was taken down,” the publisher said. “The book was developed by National Geographic Books in connection with an upcoming National Geographic Documentary Film about Dr. Fauci. He will not earn any royalties from its publication.”

Jchonline

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Oct 28, 2018
Red Feather Lakes, CO
Keep in mind that people who got the vaccine have their own version of monster headaches. For instance, my sister-in-law that I previously noted has had a sore arm for 6 months.

Also, as noted, people who are vaccinated are still being requested to wear masks, so that means they can spread the virus. So, really, selfish doesn’t factor into it although many think it does.
Sore arm...the needle damaged a nerve and it needed to regrow.

Your "common sense" conclusion that because vaccinated people are still being requested to wear masks, the vaccine must not be doing anything is inaccurate. This is the problem with non medical professionals trying to interpret complex medical topics they know nothing about. Kinda like me telling a aerospace engineer how they should build a rocket when I have no qualifications to do so.

Vaccinated are being told to wear masks to protect the unvaccinated, because they are still getting severe illness from COVID. Vaccinated are not. Spreading and getting severe illness are 2 very different things.
OK, but I remembered reading he would gain nothing from this book.

A quick search turned up the following:

The listing for Dr. Anthony Fauci’s upcoming book was removed from both Amazon and Barnes & Noble on Wednesday. Fauci had taken heat for allegations that he was profiting from the pandemic.

The publisher National Geographic Books clarified in a statement to The Daily Mail, however, that Fauci — the nation’s highest paid federal employee — will not receive royalties from the book, which is titled “Expect the Unexpected: Ten Lessons on Truth, Service, and the Way Forward.”

“The book was prematurely posted for pre-sale, which is why it was taken down,” the publisher said. “The book was developed by National Geographic Books in connection with an upcoming National Geographic Documentary Film about Dr. Fauci. He will not earn any royalties from its publication.”
Time will tell. It would have made him that much more popular, and set him up for a future profitable book. We will have to wait and see how he handles it.

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501 with R4 tires
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
Sore arm...the needle damaged a nerve and it needed to regrow.

Your "common sense" conclusion that because vaccinated people are still being requested to wear masks, the vaccine must not be doing anything is inaccurate.
You seem to have problems with reading. Because that’s not what I said.

You also seem to be trying to do a medical diagnosis on the internet. She has Drs, btw. We should leave her diagnosis to them. :D

This is the problem with medical professionals trying to interpret complex medical topics they know nothing about. :D

Jchonline

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Oct 28, 2018
Red Feather Lakes, CO
You seem to have problems with reading. Because that’s not what I said.

You also seem to be trying to do a medical diagnosis on the internet. She has Drs, btw. We should leave her diagnosis to them. :D

This is the problem with medical professionals trying to interpret complex medical topics they know nothing about. :D
You are right. Next time you need extensive medical care (broken bone, stroke, heart attack, car accident, run over by your own tractor, etc) you should just do it yourself. I am sure it will turn out just fine. What do medical professionals know.

Hate on the politicians, fine. But there are thousands of people in the healthcare industry fighting to keep people alive everyday (not just COVID). Yes they make mistakes, but they are the best we have.

Jchonline

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Oct 28, 2018
Red Feather Lakes, CO
AND which of those options do you think is practical for an entire population to employ?

Plus, the flu pandemic of a hundred years ago was much more deadly, probably because the technology to produce a vaccination did not exist.

Just trying to remain objective, as much as possible.

Surgical and cloth masks do almost nothing to prevent the spread of aerosolized water 60 microns and less (which is the major medium for airborne viruses to use for transmission). There have been quite. a few studies, some conflicting on the benefit to these masks during a pandemic...but we really don't do a good job of separating cofounding variables to target mask wearing specifically. Our best guess is the "likely" provide some benefit, but scientifically we don't have well enough conducted studies yet for it to be a fact.

One could make the argument that even a 10% reduction is worth requiring everyone to wear a mask. Some companies are also starting to require certain types of masks be worn (ie no cloth, loose surgical, etc). Not saying I agree with this, but it is happening.

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
You are right. Next time you need extensive medical care (broken bone, stroke, heart attack, car accident, run over by your own tractor, etc) you should just do it yourself. I am sure it will turn out just fine. What do medical professionals know.

Hate on the politicians, fine. But there are thousands of people in the healthcare industry fighting to keep people alive everyday (not just COVID). Yes they make mistakes, but they are the best we have.
Reading issues still? Take a breath.

I didn’t say that either. I even pointed out that you should leave the medical diagnosis to her actual Drs.

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Surgical and cloth masks do almost nothing to prevent the spread of aerosolized water 60 microns and less (which is the major medium for airborne viruses to use for transmission). There have been quite. a few studies, some conflicting on the benefit to these masks during a pandemic...but we really don't do a good job of separating cofounding variables to target mask wearing specifically. Our best guess is the "likely" provide some benefit, but scientifically we don't have well enough conducted studies yet for it to be a fact.

One could make the argument that even a 10% reduction is worth requiring everyone to wear a mask. Some companies are also starting to require certain types of masks be worn (ie no cloth, loose surgical, etc). Not saying I agree with this, but it is happening.
OK, but how are those particles of virus moved through the air? Seems obvious they are moved by air currents. And if a mask reduces air currents from the mouth/nose of an infected person, would the mask not have some value?

I don’t think it a question of particle size, but rather if movement can be inhibited or not.

Nicfin36

Equipment
L2501 HST, BH77 Backhoe, SSQA Loader ZD1011 Mower
Jun 19, 2019
Decatur, AL
AND which of those options do you think is practical for an entire population to employ?

Plus, the flu pandemic of a hundred years ago was much more deadly, probably because the technology to produce a vaccination did not exist.

Just trying to remain objective, as much as possible.
Henro, so you're implying cloth face coverings should be worn because that is all most of the population has? That's like saying you have no waders to cross a creek to keep your feet dry, but you wear flip flops because you only have a pair of those.

I'm sorry, but cloth masks do almost nothing. Even the CDC has said so. It has simply become politicized and it is popular because people feel like they are doing something by wearing one. The "experts" say it prevents the virus spreading by stopping the larger water droplets containing the virus. Has anyone ever asked if maybe a mask is allowing smaller droplets to be formed and pushed out of the mask while exhaling or sneezing. Also, have you ever noticed how much fiddling people do with their masks and face touching is done when wearing a mask? And how many people just continue wearing the same filthy mask over and over again? Masks that are wet from moisture are a breeding ground for bacteria too.

Reactions: 1 user

Jchonline

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Oct 28, 2018
Red Feather Lakes, CO
OK, but how are those particles of virus moved through the air? Seems obvious they are moved by air currents. And if a mask reduces air currents from the mouth/nose of an infected person, would the mask not have some value?

I don’t think it a question of particle size, but rather if movement can be inhibited or not.

Very simple example. In the winter when you breathe, you see it right? That is aeorsolized water less than 60 microns. It “floats” on the air. Note you don not see it fall to the ground.

The virus hitches a ride on these particles…so it is just carried everywhere.

Jchonline

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Oct 28, 2018
Red Feather Lakes, CO
Henro, so you're implying cloth face coverings should be worn because that is all most of the population has? That's like saying you have no waders to cross a creek to keep your feet dry, but you wear flip flops because you only have a pair of those.

I'm sorry, but cloth masks do almost nothing. Even the CDC has said so. It has simply become politicized and it is popular because people feel like they are doing something by wearing one. The "experts" say it prevents the virus spreading by stopping the larger water droplets containing the virus. Has anyone ever asked if maybe a mask is allowing smaller droplets to be formed and pushed out of the mask while exhaling or sneezing. Also, have you ever noticed how much fiddling people do with their masks and face touching is done when wearing a mask? And how many people just continue wearing the same filthy mask over and over again? Masks that are wet from moisture are a breeding ground for bacteria too.

This is exactly what happens. Cloth mask microscopic openings are anywhere from 80 to over 500 microns. water DROPLETS (the ones you see when you sneeze or cough that fly out of your mouth and go towards the ground (they are large enough to get pulled by gravity).

Water aerosol is 60-1 micron in size. This is the breath you see in the winter, or when you breathe on a window and see it “fog” up.

Viruses Are 1 micron. They hitch a ride on these 60-1 micron water particles…and pretty much freely move through any barrier that has openings larger than those water particles.

A cloth mask is almost like wearing nothing. A surgical mask is about 80 microns, but usually 3 layer so its a bit better. The issue with surgical masks are the openings around the nose and the cheeks….it lets lots of breath out freely without even passing through the mask.

Funny I had a friend that had on 7 surgical masks and could still fog up a window by breathing through them. Now I am sure it was blocking a bunch of particles…but millions still got through.

twomany

Equipment
B7200
Jul 10, 2017
Vermont
Seems like the same people who want to save my life or their own by forcing vaccines, masks etc are the same people who are ok with a woman killing a baby just as long as it hasnt passed through the birth canal yet.
Makes a lot of sense.

They are just trying to make the world a better place..

for themselves!

MOTOROLANUT

Equipment
Grand L4240, LA854 FEL
Apr 25, 2021
West Virginia
Following the money can help one see what might be going on, I believe that too.

So it follows that if the drug manufacturers and the health care providers are the ones raking in the dollars, one might then assume that somehow they are in cahoots and really somehow secretly working in tandem, and promoting the pandemic, rather than trying to resolve it.

Would this be a reasonable conclusion?
For entertainment purposes:

Big Pharma and those who invest in their stocks (including politicians) are making money hand over fist. And lets not forget the PPE manufactures.

Health care providers will not go against big pharma. Notice the few doctors who speak out against the vaccine, due to possible side effects and or promote ivermectin or other drugs to combat covid are quickly demonized.

Folks gotta remember that hospitals help the sick but they are a business. And as a business you must turn a profit. Hence the $85 aspirin while enjoying your overnight hospital stay.

Only conspiracy here is corporations, health care and insurance companies worshiping the almighty dollar and the longer this goes on the richer they become. You need to care about your family and yourself because no one else does in this country anymore. Make whatever choice is best for all your people.

I suggest folks watch both hands, not just the one they (pharma, media, gov) want you to see. Take nothing at face value.

Reactions: 1 users

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
Horse Medicine?

View attachment 65524

or horse sense?
For what it’s worth one of my sisters that got Covid was treated with Ivermectin in FL. All of my family members including nephews husband recovered with no hospital stays. Fwiw, even the maskers got it at the same birthday event.

Status
Not open for further replies.