LED light upgrades

trial and error

Equipment
B7100dt manual trans. homemade FEL, 4 way hydraulic dozer blade
Feb 16, 2023
NY
My "walmart" light bars are holding up just fine after 3 years on the tractor. The one on the truck is going on 3 years as well. The truck isn't garaged it gets left out in all kinds of weather. Granted you can't buy the ones I have anymore but they where under 40$ each with the harnesses when i got them . The tractors light bar is used primarily during inclement weather (snow removal) and is mounted to the hood. It provides more then enough light to plow snow with. And the one on the truck provides enough light that I rarely use my factory high beams, and I live in a pretty rural area where streetlights are few and far between. Now I agree that "cheap isn't good and good isn't cheap" but if they went out in the first year I would have been happy. At this point it's just money in the bank for the lights.

Hkb82

Equipment
M7060, Ford 5600, can-am defender
Nov 17, 2021
Ontario Canada
I’ve had good luck with auxbeam lights over the years. A friend recommended them when my old Ford tractor needed to have an upgrade. I have since added them to a bunch of other equipment plus a side by side and also on my m7060. Much better then the crappy lights kubota was using and maybe still is using.
I’ve never had any issues or dead spots in the lights. The lights take a real beating on my 2019 can am defender. They have been on since week one. I have had zero issues. Hasn’t even had to be readjusted since it was installed. I’m sure saying this I will break it off next time I use it but I’d still put another auxbeam light bar on to replace it.