LA210 FEL bucket tip cylinder

Ugly

Equipment
BX22 with Fel and grapple,deck,front blower,backhoe, push blade, sweeper, plow
Dec 28, 2015
Elysian, MN
Not sure if Im missing something , but the ram end of the cylinder that attaches to the bucket doesn't seem to have a grease zerk anywhere on the cylinder end or pivot pin. Not sure if or where I should drill to add a grease zerk. This is mounted on a 2002 BX22.

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Here is pictures of Bx25D location of zerks on bucket and frame ends.

crossmember:

Bucket:

Ugly

Equipment
Dec 28, 2015
Elysian, MN
Thanks alot 85 Hokie, but it seems as though someone has switched out the pivot pin with something else cause there is no grease zerk in the end of the pin like yours so I will get busy on the lathe!!

GWD

Equipment
M7040, L48 TLB, BX2200
Jan 8, 2010
Northern California
To OP:

Photos of what you have would help.

In the meantime, my LA211 has to be curled forward fully to even see the Zerks on the center cylinder. You might try different bucket positions.

Ugly

Equipment
Dec 28, 2015
Elysian, MN
I actually took the pin out of the QA and found no hole or grease zerk in the cylinder and or the pin in the QA/bucket so I have to believe someone switched the pin, but I don't know why but I bought the tractor used last December and used the blower all winter but it is time to use the loader and thought I would grease it but it is the only joint that doesn't have a grease zerk. What a jerk someone was because there is already some scoring on the pin already but from here on out it will be greased!! But thanks everyone for the info.