LA1154 Washer Seals

Oldretireddude

Equipment
Kubota M7060 LA1154
Mar 13, 2024
Mississippi
Hello all. New to this site. Glad to know it's here. I'm sure I'll be asking lots of questions in the future.

I have a slow hydraulic leak on my LA1154 front end loader control valve. I'm looking for a part number for the the dowty washer/washer seal that is sandwiched between the control valve and the adapter (which the hydraulic hose connects to). I can vaguely see it in some diagrams, but can't locate a part number for it. Any help is appreciated.

Tom

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
Hello all. New to this site. Glad to know it's here. I'm sure I'll be asking lots of questions in the future.

I have a slow hydraulic leak on my LA1154 front end loader control valve. I'm looking for a part number for the the dowty washer/washer seal that is sandwiched between the control valve and the adapter (which the hydraulic hose connects to). I can vaguely see it in some diagrams, but can't locate a part number for it. Any help is appreciated.

Tom
I am having trouble interpreting your description. Sort of sounds like a quick coupler or possibly a seal on one of the hose fittings. Can you identify where in this diagram your washer is located?

Dan

Screenshot_20240313_083216_Chrome.jpg

Russell King

Equipment
L185F, Modern Ag Competitor 4’ shredder, Rhino tiller, rear dirt scoop
Jun 17, 2012
Austin, Texas
I am guessing that he means the o-ring on an ORB fitting or the sealing washer under a BSPP fitting. I think they would probably come with the fitting but also know Kubota sells the sealing washers (Dowty washers, copper sealing washers…) that go under some plugs as a separate part number.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Rops or cabin model?
Standard or Self leveling?

1710393981452.png

1710394023636.png

Oldretireddude

Equipment
Kubota M7060 LA1154
Mar 13, 2024
Mississippi
Rops or cabin model?
Standard or Self leveling?
I am guessing that he means the o-ring on an ORB fitting or the sealing washer under a BSPP fitting. I think they would probably come with the fitting but also know Kubota sells the sealing washers (Dowty washers, copper sealing washers…) that go under some plugs as a separate part number.

Thanks for the replies. I never received any e-mails showing I had replies, so I didn't see all the responses. My apologies.

Turns out, it's not a dowty washer, it's a washer and an o-ring like is stated above. I replaced the o-ring and stopped the leak. It appeared to be a dowty washer just because the o-ring was smashed hard and flattened against the washer. I didn't use any special o-ring, just one I had laying around that appeared to fit. Hopefully it does the trick.

Thanks for the replies.

Tom