LA 302 loader control valve

Mik386

Equipment
B7500
Jul 31, 2014
Ct.
I just got finished cleaning and lubing the control valve because the valve was sticking when I tried to lower the bucket. I know this subject has been discussed many times. I have an exploded diagram of the valve in case anyone needs a visual on what everyone is talking about.

Attachments

IVAN tnst

Equipment
B7510 FEL, Snowblower, Bushhog, Scraper Box, Grader, 4"wood chipper
Aug 8, 2014
Wasaga Beach, Ontario
Please let us know if it does any change to your problem.
I've noticed the same problem happening a few times and tried
to reseat the quick disconnect but also noticed taht this
would happend when the 3 point hitch lever was at full down or
full up (maybe moved by my elbow or something).

For some reason it seems to block the flow of hydralic to the
down side of the FEL when the 3 ph is not centered.

Good luck and Welcome to the Forum.

IVAN

Mik386

Equipment
B7500
Jul 31, 2014
Ct.
It did solve the problem I was having. The bucket would go up no problem but with a load on it I could not regulate the rate at which it dropped. You had to use so much pressure to move the joy stick that it would jump foward and BAM!! Down she would go. I use forks a lot to move stuff. When I removed the lower cap on the valve it was filled with crud and moisture. After cleaning and lubing both spring assemblies the valve works like new. If you are going to do this be aware that there are 4 small ball bearings and one larger ball bearing as well as a small spring under the sleeve inside the cap. The larger spring is attached and should not fall out. Look at the diagram. When ever I read a description of an assembly and it says ball bearings and springs I picture crawling around the shop floor looking for small parts. I removed the valve from the tractor and did it on the bench.

Javaman

Equipment
B7500
Feb 12, 2016
Oswego, NY
Mik386, since I have been unable to locate an exploded view of my control valve other than the one you posted I want to be sure it the right one. Is yours a 4 position valve? Thanks.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Javaman,
Go to Kubota.com and look at the valves, there is one three position and two four position valves they are based on serial #.