L60 series cab...

Rock Creek

Feb 26, 2013
OK
With the new wider cab on the L60 series, does anyone know if they will be wide enough and/or arranged for a buddy seat?

Thanks!

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
I've not seen one in person but I would say no from the pictures I've looked at. It has a nice cut holder right in the way of the door so you can hit your knee every time you enter or exit. The cab is my biggest complaint about Kubota. Deere blows them out of the water when it comes to cab comfort.

TripleR

Equipment
BX2200, BX2660, L5740 HSTC, M8540HDC and some other tractors and equipment
Sep 16, 2011
SE Missouri
Can't say for sure, but like Bulldog, I seriously doubt it, I can't get one in our M8540 either.

We had one in our Case CX80 and initially my son and I were somewhat disappointed with the narrower cab on the Kubota, but now prefer it for maneuvering through our woods etc. and it is easier to reach the grab rails when working on steep slopes. I guess it just depends on what works best for you.

Last edited:

Rock Creek

Feb 26, 2013
OK
Thanks for the replies.

I have kids (and a wife) that would really like to ride along at times but I don't have the need for the size of tractor that currently offers a standard buddy seat. 40-50hp cab will be the next purchase.