L5030 Cab Rear Flashing Light

saflab

Equipment
l5030 Kubota with Pronovost Puma 74 Snow Blower
Dec 19, 2022
Galax VA
I have a L5030HSTCAB with a bad emergency flasher on the right rear of the cab. The bulb is good but no voltage in the socket. The wire goes back in between the top of the cab and inside liner. Does anyone know where this wire terminates and the wire color for this location? Where can I locate a wiring schematic for this tractor? Thank you in advance.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Wiring for that terminates behind the light fixture and in the pillar behind the left door.
I'll PM you a link for the WSM it has the wiring diagram with wire colors in it.

ctfjr

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800HST
Dec 7, 2009
central ct
fwiw, maybe not applicable, my flashers use the metal fender for ground. Corrosion made for a bad connection. I couldn't get the nut off so I just loosened it and rotated the light back and forth several times. Tightened up and all better. Obviously if you have the ground leg being supplied by a separate wire this won't apply.

Reactions: 1 user

The Evil Twin

Equipment
L2501, LA526,
Jul 19, 2022
Virginia
fwiw, maybe not applicable, my flashers use the metal fender for ground. Corrosion made for a bad connection. I couldn't get the nut off so I just loosened it and rotated the light back and forth several times. Tightened up and all better. Obviously if you have the ground leg being supplied by a separate wire this won't apply.
Ran into that on my new L series.
Even if there is a ground lead from the light, it probably terminates on the chassis somewhere. So it could still be bad. I did a whole bunch of troubleshooting before I did the simple step of ringing out the negative on the bulb socket to the fender mounting bolt.