L4630 - chains for *front* tires

Llaves

Equipment
L4630-GST-C with LA853
Jan 17, 2016
Llaves, New Mexico, USA
I'd like to get chains for the front tires on my L4630 but can't seem to find a source. (Not sure if it's me, google, or they just don't exist?) They're 8.3 x 16 with that typical tractor lug pattern. Anyone have a source they can point to?

With the locker on the rear diff the back wheels are not nearly the problem the front ones are when it comes snow and ice.

Thanks

lerxstland

Equipment
MX5400 , New Holland 4630, LP BoxBlade, land plane, Grapple, rake, rear blade,
Mar 7, 2016
McHenry, MD
I'd like to get chains for the front tires on my L4630 but can't seem to find a source. (Not sure if it's me, google, or they just don't exist?) They're 8.3 x 16 with that typical tractor lug pattern. Anyone have a source they can point to?

With the locker on the rear diff the back wheels are not nearly the problem the front ones are when it comes snow and ice.

Thanks
Purchased mine from windyridgecorp.com

I worked with Tim, very helpful and great chains for snow and ice

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN

Thanks
Another vote for tirechains.com.

SDT

200mph

Equipment
L4740-3 Cab, FEL, Fnt Snow Blower L2185, LP Finish Mower, LP Rotary Mower
Mar 3, 2017
PA
Curious... Did the OP have any sucess?