L4600 Roof and Floor Mat ?? OEM

RIDETOEAT

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L4600, LA764, LP Blade,
Dec 26, 2014
Southern Indiana
Rubber floor mat option for L4600, also looking for a simple roof to shed snow and sleet a few times a year. while moving snow. I don't see these as options Kubota offers ?? Seems odd, I am going later today to ask my dealer, just curious as I'd rather look stupid here than there in person :D

I really did search several times and just get old threads and DIY solutions, am I not searching correctly, seems it would be real !! common questions..

Reactions: 1 user

RIDETOEAT

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L4600, LA764, LP Blade,
Dec 26, 2014
Southern Indiana
Just got back and no dice on factory option floor mat, I was surprised. I'm going to look into the difficulty of pulling the floor and getting it line-x coated. Their coating is the best option anyway, thin but grippy. but might be a chore to pull the floor board completely to do.

The roof option through Kubota he guesstimated at my request to be $600+ so we did not pursue that any further.

I did order the FEL bucket roll indicator kit for my specific loader and it was only $65 bucks.

Dual rear remotes $1300 with install and all factory Kubota parts with the levers coming up through the provided slots. I am going to run the Hyd. top link with one and the grapple and or power angle front QT snow blade off the other.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

chim

Equipment
L4240HSTC with FEL, Ford 1210
Jan 19, 2013
Near Lancaster, PA, USA
When I built my cab I cut pieces of cow mat for the floor. It does get slippery when wet, but not terrible. Something had to be done to block off the holes. I also extended the floor at the front end. The cow mat bridges a small trapezoid area that I added so the cab wouldn't taper so much at the front.

Attachments

RIDETOEAT

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L4600, LA764, LP Blade,
Dec 26, 2014
Southern Indiana
I just checked out the concept of floor removal for Line-X coating and it looks quite simple thus far so I think I'll to go that way. I'd like to shed off rain, sleet and snow for winter plowing, other than that I unfortunately need a cab-less tractor.

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Rubber floor mat option for L4600, also looking for a simple roof to shed snow and sleet a few times a year. while moving snow. I don't see these as options Kubota offers ?? Seems odd, I am going later today to ask my dealer, just curious as I'd rather look stupid here than there in person :D

I really did search several times and just get old threads and DIY solutions, am I not searching correctly, seems it would be real !! common questions..
I have been looking at this for a while :

http://www.rhinohidecanopies.com/gallery.html