L3560 how to change display from metric to US?

Technical Ted

Equipment
L3560/cab LA805 loader LandPride RCF2060 rotary cutter, HLA hyd angle snow blade
Jul 2, 2016
Dansville NY
My new 2016 L3560's (not grey market) display is in metric (kilometers, KPH, liters, etc) instead of US (miles, MPH, gallons, etc). I can't find in the manual how to change it. Anyone know how?

Thanks!
Ted

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
Re: L3560 how to change from metric to US?

Starting with the tractor parked and engine off, turn the key switch to "on" while holding the display mode switch down (button on the console on the left). You should see a screen labeled Service Inspect and a bunch of letters. You should then be able to use the display mode button to scroll through the choices to select J with short button pushes. Open J with a long button push. This is the speed unit input mode. Choose the English units.

To exit this screen turn key to off. (Just tried it again since it had been a while, and even though there is an OK that you might think you could highlight and exit, I could not, but turning key off saved the change.)

Note: the other letters lead to adjustments you shouldn't change!

You can get comfortable with the behavior of this button by practicing setting the HST mode and throttle up settings.

These are found in the WSM if you were thinking of buying it.

Last edited:

Technical Ted

Equipment
L3560/cab LA805 loader LandPride RCF2060 rotary cutter, HLA hyd angle snow blade
Jul 2, 2016
Dansville NY

Starting with the tractor parked and engine off, turn the key switch to "on" while holding the display mode switch down (button on the console on the left). You should see a screen labeled Service Inspect and a bunch of letters. You should then be able to use the display mode button to scroll through the choices to select J with short button pushes. Open J with a long button push. This is the speed unit input mode. Choose the English units.

You can get comfortable with the behavior of this button by practicing setting the HST mode and throttle up settings.

Thanks! I'll try that first thing tomorrow. I negotiated a WSM when I bought the tractor, but it's not in yet.

Thanks,
Ted

Technical Ted

Equipment
Jul 2, 2016
Dansville NY

To exit this screen turn key to off. (Just tried it again since it had been a while, and even though there is an OK that you might think you could highlight and exit, I could not, but turning key off saved the change.)

Worked like a charm! Thanks!

Ted

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan

Great! Enjoy your 3560, I love mine, sometimes wish I had the cab (in the winter :eek:).