L322 snowblower on my 1981 L245DT?

MaineL245DT

Equipment
1981 Kubota L245DT with loader
Feb 23, 2015
Freeport, ME
Hello, and thank you for reading my post. I recently purchased a used L322 PTO driven 3 point hitch snow blower for my Kubota. The problem is, I can't figure out how it is supposed to properly attach to the 3 point hitch. Being fairly new to tractors, I am wondering if I made a mistake with my purchase, or if there are parts missing from the blower.

Anyway, the first question is whether or not this implement will work with my machine. I'm pretty confident that the rear HP is there, its more a question of whether this blower and my tractor are capable of connecting. Any other questions will follow naturally, depending on the first answer.

Also, If anyone has this model blower, and could post a picture of it attached, I would be greatful. Thanks again!

Jonas

Last edited:

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Welcome to the site :D. If you can, post some pics of the snow blower where it attaches and we should be able to help. With out a visual though we probably won't be able to guess how your supposed to hook it up ;)

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
First The L322 should not be a 3 point mount snow blower, it's a front frame mount blower, that could be why your having issues mounting it.
Post some pictures of what you have and we can go from there. ;)