L300b loader

al m

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota b1750,60" mm,48" argo trend snowblower,5' grader blade
Jul 30, 2012
smiths falls on Canada
So,maybe I'm a bit possessed,I bought a salvage tractor today,a b7100 that caught fire.it has a la300b loader that was arty touched by the fire.im hoping I can fit it onto my b1750. Is anyone familiar with this model of loader? What are its features and what if anything besides the b7100 was it intended to fit on?

al m

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jul 30, 2012
smiths falls on Canada
I am still hoping someone with knowledge of this loader will chime in. A couple things I'm wondering,is this a qui it attach type loader,as in is it easily removed and reinstalled? What does then designate?

Redlands

Sep 16, 2016
North Central Oklahoma
B1750 was a newer design, 20HP engine, available bi-speed turn. F, DT, HSE, HSD (Gear/2WD, Gear/4WD, Hydro/2WD, Hydro/4WD) models available. Power steering on 4WD models, turf, bar-turf, and R1 ag tires were available when new. Took the 1640 or LA300 loader, lift capacity, 600-650lbs (rough estimate, no data with me now). The B1750 was replaced by the B2100, not the B1700 as many assume.

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...299-difference-between-b7100-b1700-b1750.html

Another showing your good to go

Dave_eng

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040, Nuffield 465
Oct 6, 2012
Williamstown Ontario Canada
I am still hoping someone with knowledge of this loader will chime in. A couple things I'm wondering,is this a qui it attach type loader,as in is it easily removed and reinstalled? What does then designate?
Here is the difference between a Quick attach loader and Non quick attach.

Dave

Dave_eng

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040, Nuffield 465
Oct 6, 2012
So,maybe I'm a bit possessed,I bought a salvage tractor today,a b7100 that caught fire.it has a la300b loader that was arty touched by the fire.im hoping I can fit it onto my b1750. Is anyone familiar with this model of loader? What are its features and what if anything besides the b7100 was it intended to fit on?
A few issues to check out now.

How was the FEL powered on the burned tractor. Its own hydraulic pump driven from the front of the engine or by the existing hydraulic pump using a hydraulic power beyond block to tap into the existing system.

Dave

boz1989

Equipment
B2910 fel 60 mmm, Land Pride rb1572
Jun 10, 2015
Portland, MI
Any time there is a fire, I worry about the heat taking the temper out of the steel. If the paint was burned off the loader frame, I wouldn't mess with it. I would hate to spend a lot of time & money just to have it fold up on the first scoop.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

al m

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jul 30, 2012
smiths falls on Canada
Thanks for the info folks.
I'm still wondering what the difference between a la300 and a la300b is,because it seems the la300 is a direct fit, hope the la300b is as well.
I'm not worried about fire damage,the loader was not affected for the most part,paint is still on,only discoloured in a small area.Steel would have to get cherry red to affect the temper.
Tractor is to be delivered this weekend,so will know more soon

Last edited:

al m

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jul 30, 2012
smiths falls on Canada
Dealer delivered the tractor this morning( yes on a Sunday!) happy to see it has a joy stick and seems to be a quick connect ,has prop stands etc,hoses have quick connects at the valve. It is run off the tractors hydraulics,I will be trying it out that way to begin with,and will take it from there

al m

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jul 30, 2012
smiths falls on Canada
Direct fit,it bolts right up! Some scorched paint on the sub frame,so I'm will be painting that before I install,and will need a few hoses,hopefully the valve and cylinders are ok.

al m

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jul 30, 2012
smiths falls on Canada
I was wrong,measured incorrectly,subframe does not fit,tractor is longer than the donor. As simple as drilling a couple holes may do it,or may be a cut and weld job,going to regroup before doing anything.
Bummer!

Dave_eng

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040, Nuffield 465
Oct 6, 2012
I was wrong,measured incorrectly,subframe does not fit,tractor is longer than the donor. As simple as drilling a couple holes may do it,or may be a cut and weld job,going to regroup before doing anything.
Bummer!
The one caution i have for you in this circumstance is in your mods to make it fit, don't let the bucket creep away from the front of the tractor.

I have a friend with a New Holland. The Dealer convinced him to accept a loader from a bigger tractor because he wanted to get rid of it.

Because the bucket is out too far from the front axle, the tractor gets very light in the rear when lifting in the bucket. My friend feels very badly advised by his dealer who accepts no responsibility.

Dave

al m

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jul 30, 2012
smiths falls on Canada
The one caution i have for you in this circumstance is in your mods to make it fit, don't let the bucket creep away from the front of the tractor.

I have a friend with a New Holland. The Dealer convinced him to accept a loader from a bigger tractor because he wanted to get rid of it.

Because the bucket is out too far from the front axle, the tractor gets very light in the rear when lifting in the bucket. My friend feels very badly advised by his dealer who accepts no responsibility.

Dave
Thanks for the comments Dave. I don't think I will have that issue,if anything,the opposite,a bit concerned the bucket may be a bit too close to the axel.
It's only inches difference,I just need a bit of daylight,working in the yard this time of year sucks

al m

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jul 30, 2012
smiths falls on Canada
Made up 12 new hoses today and installed them tonight,tested the hydraulics for the first time,everything works as it should,I'm very pleased. The b1750 is a bit longer than the b7100 the loader came off,I had to drill one new hole in each side the front portion of the subframe, and still have to drill six holes in the nose of the tractor frame to bolt down the front mount,and that's it.