L2600dt orc?

Loblolly

Equipment
L2600DT Kubota, 8N Ford, Ferris Zero, JD D160, Bush Hog FTH720, Bush Hog BH5.
Jun 9, 2019
Texas
Off my tractor for a while, broke my leg while hiking. Just slipped and fell, and felt like a total dumb ass. Anyhoos… figured I would use the downtime to bug my orange friends. I still need to get the books on this old tractor. Trying to determine if it needs an over run clutch or not. Might have an internal built in, just not sure. When I power down to stop, and press in the clutch, theres a clicking noise inside the tranny between my feet as the rotary blades coast down. If I flip the PTO solenoid to off, the clicking quits.

Thanks for any info.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Off my tractor for a while, broke my leg while hiking. Just slipped and fell, and felt like a total dumb ass. Anyhoos… figured I would use the downtime to bug my orange friends. I still need to get the books on this old tractor. Trying to determine if it needs an over run clutch or not. Might have an internal built in, just not sure. When I power down to stop, and press in the clutch, theres a clicking noise inside the tranny between my feet as the rotary blades coast down. If I flip the PTO solenoid to off, the clicking quits.

Thanks for any info.
Yes it has overrun clutch. ;)