L260 air pre-cleaner part number

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Does anyone know the part number for the air pre-cleaner for an L260? Thanks in advance for the help, members on this site helped me convert my L260 from cartridge oil filter to modern day spin-on. I***8217;ll try to upload a pic of my part in question.
You can go straight to Kubota to get part #'s , http://apps.kubotausa.com/illustrated-parts/.

Come back and ask if you can't get there.

Last edited:

billrigsby

Equipment
L1500DT Too many implements, or is there such a thing?
Mar 17, 2015
Florissant CO USA 8213'
www.facebook.com
Does anyone know the part number for the air pre-cleaner for an L260? Thanks in advance for the help, members on this site helped me convert my L260 from cartridge oil filter to modern day spin-on. I’ll try to upload a pic of my part in question.

This is what you are looking for;

Also sent a PM with a link to the parts manual.

Attachments

DitchWitchRT30

Equipment
L260
Jul 14, 2017
Zebulon, Ga
Thanks guys for the support and the diagrams! I found out that item number 7 is obsolete from Kubota, so I’ll just google some Japanese tractor salvage yards. A friend has had success with West Kentucky Tractor Parts, any other suggestions that cater to Kubotas? Maybe a Donaldson cyclone-type or paper-type element precleaner retrofit? I would rather stay away from oil-type elements because of the dust and maintenance. I bush hog our pasture regularly and the cyclone-type precleaner performs well. Is changing the oil in the oil bath air cleaner when I change the engine oil acceptable? I use the tractor about 80 hours a year, so I change the oil annually with Rotella 15W40. Thoughts? Thanks again!