L2501 pedal

Chad24

Nov 21, 2017
Cranbrook
I have recently bought a L2501 went back and forth over kubota or jd and I went with kubota for so many reasons over the jd but one thing I found that is a bit of a pain in the foot pedal! I’m 6’3 and I find after a couple hrs my leg is cranky because not able to extend my leg far enough! Yes I test drive both and the jd was more comfortable but just couldn’t buy a jd with all the other issues I had with them! Just wondering if their is a way to change the pedal or if anyone has made something to change the pedal like made a new pedal with the forward pedal part farther up! Or maybe I’ll just have to live with this pedal but was just wondering if anyone had any ideas or tips! Thanks

Chad24

Nov 21, 2017
Cranbrook
Ya the seat is all the way back ya I was looking at maybe welding an extension on the pedal. Just making that forward pedal part another 4 inches forward. Was just wondering if anyone else has done something like that maybe had pics of it but ya I think I have a plan. Haha

MikeyA

Equipment
2016 B2650 FEL and 60"mmm,1998 B2400 MMM FEL(sold!) BB 4ft BRUSH HOG
Mar 6, 2010
West Central Illinois
I had a similar issue with my B2650. Like you, I'm 6'3" with a 36" inseam, and the pedal wasn't comfortable. I used some 1 1/4" square tube and made a riser for my seat. This helped considerably.