L245H cultivator parts

KubotaL185DT

Equipment
L185 4x4, L245H, M5140HD, Case 580B Hoe, JD350 Dozer, JD LX178,
May 6, 2010
Northern Calif
Hi, I just bought a L245H it has the mid section lifting arms (if that is what they are called ?) But it does not have any bars to attach cultivators to it. I am looking for a parts catalog or a source for pictures or diagram as to what is supposed to be there. Did Kubota provide a operators manual for the cultivating part of the tractor

Any and all suggestions wanted and needed

Thanks

traildust

Equipment
B7610HST 4WD, LA352 FEL, Gearmore 2 Spool Top & Tilt Box Scraper
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
Hi, I just bought a L245H it has the mid section lifting arms (if that is what they are called ?) But it does not have any bars to attach cultivators to it. I am looking for a parts catalog or a source for pictures or diagram as to what is supposed to be there. Did Kubota provide a operators manual for the cultivating part of the tractor

Any and all suggestions wanted and needed

Thanks

I think you are referring to the FEL sub frame as being the mid section lifting arms, not sure though.

I don't have a cultivator but I believe those are a three point hitch impliment.

Do you have any pictures to post?

KubotaL185DT

Equipment
L185 4x4, L245H, M5140HD, Case 580B Hoe, JD350 Dozer, JD LX178,
May 6, 2010
Northern Calif
Scott, Thanks for the reply, This tractor is a L245H (the H indicates High Clearance) cultivating tractor, some say that kubota copied the old Farmall A or farmall 100 cultivating tractor.

A cultivating tractor has a higher underbelly clearance to clear the top of the crop that is being farmed.

The axles of cultivating tractors are adjustable so you can slide them in and out to adjust for the rows being cultivated.

I have posted a couple pictures they are the best one I have found online so far of a L245H with cultivators. My tractor does not have the Bars that one would attach the cultivator shanks to. I am looking for picture and or information so I can make up a set or buy them if I can.

I was tired last night when I posted I think this post better describes my tractor and request for assistance

Thanks again, Bill T

Attachments

Last edited: