L2195 Hose hook up location

Doormedic

Equipment
2010 L5740 L2195
Feb 3, 2019
Sturgeon Bay, WI
Hello all, My first post and it's a trouble one for me. I just purchased a 2010 L5740 and a used L2195 snowblower. The snow blower didn't come with the manual. I have everything hooked up but the chute rotation hoses. I have 3 hoses and 2 ports???? Two of the ports are bigger and fit on the ports on the right side where I hooked up the two hoses for the lift/lower ram. I have no idea where the smaller/5th hose goes??? The cute will only rotate one direction unless I pull the hoses and swap them. I have looked on line and in the search box on here without success. Any help would be great.

Doormedic

Equipment
2010 L5740 L2195
Feb 3, 2019
Sturgeon Bay, WI
Does anyone have a manual for a L2195A snowblower or own a L2195A snowblower? If so please respond here. I called my local Kubota dealer and they couldn't look up the manual for it.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
The third odd hose is case drain, which goes to tank/return.
You may have to add that port , to your tractor.
Do not keep running it without that line attached as you will build case pressure in the motor and blow the seals out of it.

You many also have regen on your loader control, so you will have to just shove the joystick a little farther to the one side to get the rotation to work properly.

Reactions: 1 user

davemskinner

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Sold ZD28F, Bought04 Grnd L4330 /frnt mnt snwblwer L2185, hted/AC cab, 2nd ZD28F
Mar 12, 2011
Pulaski, NY
Old post but for those still looking:

Also, I have 4 hoses with four ports. The Chute rotation uses the top and bottom two ports on the right (looking from the front). The lift ram uses the other two ports. The big thing to remember is the detent for fast dump mode must be pushed through to rotate the chute in the other direction. My problem is the control lever hits the door handle on the cab when the lift handle is in the float position. I have to pull it out of float to rotate the chute to the right.