L2054b

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
I don't know of any way to easily reverse lookup what equipment that fits what mount.

The issue is mounts are made specifically for a tractor model, or a series, where snowblowers cross many different models and series.

lakergrad

Mar 4, 2020
Gaylord, MI
I don't know of any way to easily reverse lookup what equipment that fits what mount.

The issue is mounts are made specifically for a tractor model, or a series, where snowblowers cross many different models and series.

Thanks. That makes it pretty tough then. I found a mount, but do I want to risk not being able to determine what fits on it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Thanks. That makes it pretty tough then. I found a mount, but do I want to risk not being able to determine what fits on it?

Me personally... Yep I would take that bet, I have a feeling that you can get most of the L sized blowers to fit it. ;)

And honestly, I don't think it's too hard to rework the mount if you need to on the blower side, where trying to find the tractor side is tough!

lakergrad

Mar 4, 2020
Gaylord, MI
Me personally... Yep I would take that bet, I have a feeling that you can get most of the L sized blowers to fit it. ;)

And honestly, I don't think it's too hard to rework the mount if you need to on the blower side, where trying to find the tractor side is tough!

Awesome. Thanks Wolfman!