L-175 Battery Problem

In Utopia

Equipment
L175 FEL
Apr 21, 2013
Utopia,Tx/Pasadena,TX
First, don't think I mess up the pump running it the way it is till I get the rest sorted out since I have a line running to the trans. case. Verified flow oil going back to trans case. I need the loader to fill deer feeders.
Pic shows line going into case.
2 pics showing valve installed.
Something basic, I'm now thinking the block actually splits oil flow, 1 in other (that being the top hose) needs to get pressure for 3pt. from a power beyond fitting.
How am I doing so far. It's taken a while to sink in, but I think I'm getting it.
Valve1.jpg
Valve2.jpg
Block.jpg
Sump.jpg

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
First, don't think I mess up the pump running it the way it is till I get the rest sorted out since I have a line running to the trans. case. Verified flow oil going back to trans case. I need the loader to fill deer feeders.
Pic shows line going into case.
2 pics showing valve installed.
Something basic, I'm now thinking the block actually splits oil flow, 1 in other (that being the top hose) needs to get pressure for 3pt. from a power beyond fitting.
How am I doing so far. It's taken a while to sink in, but I think I'm getting it.
View attachment 120972 View attachment 120973 View attachment 120974 View attachment 120975
You have the power beyond sleeve in the wrong port. You have it in one of the two tank ports. It should be in the N port whixh is next to it. I am surprised you could even get it in that port - the threads are different types and sizes.

Dan