Kubota Quick attach for L3010 pictures

brokersdad

Equipment
2001 Kubota L3010 w FEL
Oct 24, 2009
Canada
What kind of price do they have on that?
Cost me $325 +tax canadian. Sounds like alot but I figured once i got someone to cut the back of my bucket apart and make framework up, and also make my forks mount quick attach, this seemed like the cheaper and easier way to go for me

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
I see that bottom pin sticking in the wrong way in the second pic. That's like posing for a picture and leaving your fly down.

Just had to poke at you a little on that one. I have the same set up on mine. After working with both types I prefer the Kubota type over a skid steer style. They don't have any moving parts to wear out and even with the ST style you have to get off the tractor to finish the hook up. I agree with you 100%. It well worth the upgrade.

cmorningstar01

Equipment
B7500HST LA302 FEL 5'Finish Mower B5100E 46" Snow Plow 22 ton splitter
Mar 27, 2011
Pemberton NJ USA
Nice setup, It looks like it adds a few inches to the length, What is the center to center pin measurement between the original and new hookup points, does the additional length also equate to some additional lift height gain. The reason I ask is I use one of my tractors to load my truck with mulch,sand,gravel etc and I could use just a few more inches in length and height so I could load from just one side and not from both sides of truck as it is inconvenient/impossible to do some times.

Val