Kubota parts an L3800HST

bookemdano

Equipment
L3800, FEL LA524, ROTARY CUTTER RCR1260, LP QUICK HITCH QH15, A&B BOX SCRAPPER,
Oct 1, 2012
Wartburg, Tennessee
Coming up on my 50hr service and since the nearest dealer is about 80
miles away and my trailer is only rated for 2200 lbs, I'm doing it myself.
Is there a good place online to buy the Kubota filters and oil or are there
other brands that will work as well?
Thanks,
Dano

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
Coleman equipment is one place that you can get parts on-line but you should be able to call your dealer and have them direct ship anything you need straight from Kubota. I used to get my dealer to order filters for me and as long as they were included in their stock order it didn't cost me any shipping. They were shipped direct from kubota to my house. That has been a few years ago but I'm sure it can be done.

If you want to go aftermarket most any fleet supplier can get filters to fit your tractor. Napa is one place that can get about anything you need. My advise when it comes to aftermarket stuff don't just look at the price. If you go with the cheapest product chances are it's also the lowest quality. Not saying the most expensive is the best but in most cases you get what you pay for. Good quality lubricants and filters are going to be the life of your tractor.

bookemdano

Equipment
Oct 1, 2012
Wartburg, Tennessee
I agree 100%. I use AMSOIL in my Harley, my Polaris Ranger 800 XT EPS
and Mobil 1 in my FX4 ang Edge. Oil & lube is the life blood of a machine
of matter what it is. I'll give my dealer a call and if they won't, I'll
try Colman Equip.
Thanks,
Dano

AK54

Equipment
MX4700
Mar 14, 2013
Clinton,TN
I agree 100%. I use AMSOIL in my Harley, my Polaris Ranger 800 XT EPS
and Mobil 1 in my FX4 ang Edge. Oil & lube is the life blood of a machine
of matter what it is. I'll give my dealer a call and if they won't, I'll
try Colman Equip.
Thanks,
Dano
From Wartburg,TN,take Genisis Rd.to Crossville,TN-cross over I-40,then maybe a half mile on the left there's Plateau Tractor-a Kubota dealer.This is where I bought my MX4700.They're good to deal with.I hope this helps.

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
I didn't mention brand just to keep from starting another oil war but since you already use Amsoil products it's time to put it in your tractor as well. I use it in my tractors and other equipment and have since they were new. No better time to get it started than the 50 hr mark.

May I suggest,
HDD 5w30 Heavy Duty Diesel oil for the engine and Universal Tractor Trans/Hyd fluid for your hydraulic system
Amsoil EA042 is the engine oil filter. Your tractor will love you for it.

Don't know about trans filters. The last time I inquired about aftermarket trans filters for my 9000 Kubota hadn't released the patent and nobody could reproduce them yet.

bookemdano

Equipment
Oct 1, 2012
Wartburg, Tennessee
From Wartburg,TN,take Genisis Rd.to Crossville,TN-cross over I-40,then maybe a half mile on the left there's Plateau Tractor-a Kubota dealer.This is where I bought my MX4700.They're good to deal with.I hope this helps.
That's where I got mine. I'd rather take the long way pulling a trailer.
You're right, they are good people. They'd probably come and get it and
bring it back if I asked.
Dano

bookemdano

Equipment
Oct 1, 2012
Wartburg, Tennessee
I didn't mention brand just to keep from starting another oil war but since you already use Amsoil products it's time to put it in your tractor as well. I use it in my tractors and other equipment and have since they were new. No better time to get it started than the 50 hr mark.

May I suggest,
HDD 5w30 Heavy Duty Diesel oil for the engine and Universal Tractor Trans/Hyd fluid for your hydraulic system
Amsoil EA042 is the engine oil filter. Your tractor will love you for it.

Don't know about trans filters. The last time I inquired about aftermarket trans filters for my 9000 Kubota hadn't released the patent and nobody could reproduce them yet.
Local NAPA dealer sells AMSOIL and a guy I went to highschool with
is an AMSOIL dealer. I'll get with them and see about the trans filter.
Thanks a bunch,
Dano