Kubota on Ice

Wildfire

Equipment
Kubota L5740 HSTC3 and a Kubota ZG222Z, 2013 BX25D,Custom Toyota fork lift.
Hummmm I would expect nothin less from you,,,
However it will be interesting to see what kind of things go under the hood of that new PONY.. Turbo? Blower? NO2? Stroker? I mean the winters are long up there and ya cant plow snow all the time,,, or can ya?
Thank you my friend. Truth is I don't think I'll do much with the motor. It's pumping out 400 HP plus and the car is under warranty so any tunes or mods can put an end to that. We're just using it as a cruiser and not a race car but it's been alot of fun so far. I'm torn between a longer summer and an early winter so I can use the tractor.

I still say that IF I had only one choice of a toy I still would take the tractor but I'm sure everyone on here feels the same way :D

Eddie Jr.

Equipment
B3200 HSD
Mar 27, 2011
Ottawa Valley, Ontario, Canada EH!
Wildfire ..... never cease to AMAZE us man!

I had to show my girlfriend the Zam-bota cause I was laughing so hard on the couch and she didn't believe me I was on OTT. Not cause it's funny looking but just blew me away!

Congrats again on yet another job well done!

M.

Wildfire

Equipment
Kubota L5740 HSTC3 and a Kubota ZG222Z, 2013 BX25D,Custom Toyota fork lift.
Wildfire ..... never cease to AMAZE us man!

I had to show my girlfriend the Zam-bota cause I was laughing so hard on the couch and she didn't believe me I was on OTT. Not cause it's funny looking but just blew me away!

Congrats again on yet another job well done!

M.
Thanks buddy. Well I think it's funny looking :D Ya it's kind of differant alright. The customer who is an engineer asked me to build the unit from scratch and mount it on a Honda quad but time being limited I went this way. Happy to report he was very pleased with the way it performed and I guess it's all that matters.