T Tom sariego New member Equipment Bx2680 Aug 5, 2023 1 0 1 Maryland Aug 5, 2023 #1 I am replacing the center blade shaft on my mower deck and cannot remove the boss spline washer Any advice I have tried heating, tapping
I am replacing the center blade shaft on my mower deck and cannot remove the boss spline washer Any advice I have tried heating, tapping
mikester Well-known member Equipment M59 TLB Oct 21, 2017 4,146 2,836 113 Canada www.divergentstuff.ca Aug 6, 2023 #2 To start - get you model number, go on messicks website and post the parts diagram for your gear box here.
To start - get you model number, go on messicks website and post the parts diagram for your gear box here.
L lugbolt Well-known member Equipment ZG127S-54 Oct 15, 2015 5,515 2,228 113 Mid, South, USA Aug 6, 2023 #3 take the snap ring off then the spline boss falls off.