Kubota M7500DT-A

Oktm

Equipment
Kubota M7500DT
May 12, 2022
Utah
I just picked up my first Kubota and it's about time to get to work! It is currently functional, but the electrical has been "fixed" significantly and I want to get everything working again. Does anyone have a legible wiring diagram available? There is one I found floating around online, but the scan quality is really low and leaves a lot of guessing. Also, the previous owner pointed out that the power steering leaks... somewhere (the whole system has oil on it so I can't tell) any common points of failure on that system before I dig in?

Attachments

JohnDB

Equipment
M4500DT
Jun 9, 2018
NZ
... Does anyone have a legible wiring diagram available? There is one I found floating around online, but the scan quality is really low and leaves a lot of guessing.
Welcome!
PM'ing you a section of my M4500-M5500-M7500 WSM that may help. There's also a high quality scan of the M4500 wiring on kubotabooks.com, I think it's similar to the M7500.

... the power steering leaks... somewhere (the whole system has oil on it so I can't tell) any common points of failure on that system before I dig in?
Not that I know of. Best to clean it up and find where it leaks. Then use your WSM or post your query on this forum to troubleshoot or fix.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Oktm

Equipment
Kubota M7500DT
May 12, 2022
Utah
Welcome!
PM'ing you a section of my M4500-M5500-M7500 WSM that may help. There's also a high quality scan of the M4500 wiring on kubotabooks.com, I think it's similar to the M7500.

Not that I know of. Best to clean it up and find where it leaks. Then use your WSM or post your query on this forum to troubleshoot or fix.
I got the cap off of the power steering bottle, and that fluid looks awfully clear and thin. I am thinking the PO was using power steering fluid instead of gear oil! I am going to need to flush it out I think.

Oktm

Equipment
Kubota M7500DT
May 12, 2022
Utah
So the operators manual calls for SAE 80/90 weight oil, and the WSM calls for ISO VG 32 and warns against mixing fluids. I am guessing the WSM would have better information, but I think ISO 32 is close to a 10 weight if my research is correct. That is a huge variance!

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Simply use UDT in the steering.