Kubota L4802

Sparky Prep

Dec 24, 2022
South Florida
I’m surprised they still make the orphan model. Never made sense why buy this when the MX is same price
That is twice you have commented on this thread just to disparage the tractor model. Just curious, do you have a personal grudge against this particular tractor? Or, do you just feel better about yourself when you tear others down?

Reactions: 3 users

drumminj

Equipment
L4701, Mule 4010
Nov 4, 2021
TN
That is twice you have commented on this thread just to disparage the tractor model. Just curious, do you have a personal grudge against this particular tractor? Or, do you just feel better about yourself when you tear others down?
It's not just this thread - anytime the 4701 comes up you can count on Cathy to chime in with some comment about the "orphan model". Sadly there's not an ignore feature here...

Reactions: 1 user

Sparky Prep

Dec 24, 2022
South Florida
I am well-versed in forums. I am a mod on a few. I NEVER put anyone on "ignore". Some people are irritating, yes. But, even the irritating people can occasionally provide useful info. I am here to learn, and I stand by that.

Reactions: 1 users

Dusty71

Equipment
SCAG Tiger Cat 2
Apr 7, 2023
Warrenton, VA
Here's a sneak peak of a L4802 at Kubota.
Scotty Mac,

I’m going this route.

L4701’s I’ve seen do have breaks on Left Hand Side. Like the upgraded LED light fellahs bc my eyes are as old as I am.

Asked my dealer to work up a price for me this past Saturday. Should hear back this week.

Sparky Prep

Dec 24, 2022
South Florida
Scotty Mac,

I’m going this route.

L4701’s I’ve seen do have breaks on Left Hand Side. Like the upgraded LED light fellahs bc my eyes are as old as I am.

Asked my dealer to work up a price for me this past Saturday. Should hear back this week.
I've been waiting on my dealer since February

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
Scotty Mac,

I’m going this route.

Hopefully you can get those "breaks" :ROFLMAO: on the left side properly repaired.

Dusty71

Equipment
SCAG Tiger Cat 2
Apr 7, 2023
Warrenton, VA
Crated and ready to ship.
View attachment 98805
Team Orange,

Sat down w my dealer last week. He said they should be getting pricing updates & shipping dates on the L4802 soon.

He promised to keep me posted as things progress bc I’m buying as soon as we get a bit more intel.

I’ve heard target ship dates April … not sure they will hit that target though. My dealer wouldn’t commit on timeframe bc he just doesn’t know exactly when they will arrive.

Just thought I’d share.

ScottyMac, if you or anyone else gets any intel … please share. Seems a few of us need to scratch that Orange Tractor itch.

Dusty71

Equipment
SCAG Tiger Cat 2
Apr 7, 2023
Warrenton, VA
I've been waiting on my dealer since February
Sparky Prep,

Pls keep me in the loop on your progress. I’m tracking this tractor as well & will buy.

If you don’t mind … would you be kind enough to post any delivery timelines or other relevant info on the L4802?

Take care Gents.