Kubota KX121-3

alvinmjohnson

Equipment
Kubota KX121-3
Nov 26, 2021
Arizona
I am working on this mini-ex, and there are 2 small lines that look like coolant lines coming off a block in front of the hyd tank. They go back to the motor, but I'm not sure where or why. The machine had an engine fire and I am repairing it. Any help would be nice. Thanks.

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
Your best bet is to go either to the Kubota website and locate the parts diagrams for this tractor. Messicks also provides easy access to these diagrams, somewhat easier to find.

If you also take a picture of the lines and post it here, and someone who has that model might recognize them.

alvinmjohnson

Equipment
Kubota KX121-3
Nov 26, 2021
Arizona
Your best bet is to go either to the Kubota website and locate the parts diagrams for this tractor. Messicks also provides easy access to these diagrams, somewhat easier to find.

If you also take a picture of the lines and post it here, and someone who has that model might recognize them.
Thanks for the reply. I can find the part numbers, just not sure where they go on the engine side or even what they are for. There is a small port off of each of the heater connections at the motor. I'll eventually figure it out, just looking for the easy way.