Kubota Insurance

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Kubota referred me to the website when they declined to sell me insurance for a 2020 tractor that I purchased used as a private sale. I just got an "inland marine" policy covering my tractor and all accessory items that I have, a total value of $30,000 for $107.00

TX Chris

Lifetime Member

Equipment
MX5400, BH92, RTV900, ZD326
Dec 14, 2020
Rowlett, TX
I could be wrong here, but my understanding is that there are two types of policies from KTAC. One for new Kubota's that are financed through Kubota - this policy includes the buy-back / "replacement" feature. Or you can get a more standard policy (cheaper) for a tractor that is not financed through Kubota - this does not include the "replacement" feature.

This is at least what I've gathered from the million other insurance threads on here.

Reactions: 1 users

MNVikingsGuy

Equipment
LX3310, FEL, 60" bucket, 60" grapple, 60" box blade, 60" flail, LX2980 blower,
Sep 7, 2020
Minnesota
I could be wrong here, but my understanding is that there are two types of policies from KTAC. One for new Kubota's that are financed through Kubota - this policy includes the buy-back / "replacement" feature. Or you can get a more standard policy (cheaper) for a tractor that is not financed through Kubota - this does not include the "replacement" feature.

This is at least what I've gathered from the million other insurance threads on here.
That's how I understood it.

When I looked into it last fall for a new LX3310, I had three choices: If I financed, the KTAC that included "standard" insurance, "off-premises" coverage, and "user error" insurance all at full replacement value. If I did not finance, the "standard" coverage + "off-premises" + "user error" coverage but at depreciated value. Finally, non-KTAC insurance with homeowners insurer (or the like) that just covered "standard" insurance for fire & theft on-premises only at depreciated value.

Reactions: 1 user

doublebass73

Equipment
L2501F, 68" Pull Type Snowblower, Spreader, Dirt Scoop
Oct 7, 2020
NH
I paid cash for my L2501 and opted not to get KTAC.