Kubota hydraulic change

adegas

Equipment
Kubota L1500
Dec 31, 2012
Portugal
Hello everyone,

I have a kubota L1500, and i like to change the hidraulic/gearbox/diferencial oil but i have some doubts.
I don´t know if the oil is the same and where are all the exit screws
So for that reason i need the repair manual, has any one have it that can send me by e-mail or give me a link to download it?

Sorry my english

Thanks

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Hello everyone,

I have a kubota L1500, and i like to change the hidraulic/gearbox/diferencial oil but i have some doubts.
I don´t know if the oil is the same and where are all the exit screws
So for that reason i need the repair manual, has any one have it that can send me by e-mail or give me a link to download it?

Sorry my english

Thanks
Go to kubotabooks.com and download the L175 manual, that will give you the information you need.

adegas

Equipment
Kubota L1500
Dec 31, 2012
Portugal
I already consulted the manual, but it does not indicate the oil outlet, it only indicates where is the level exit and the filter position.

Dave_eng

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040, Nuffield 465
Oct 6, 2012
Williamstown Ontario Canada
I already consulted the manual, but it does not indicate the oil outlet, it only indicates where is the level exit and the filter position.
I have an Owner's manual for a L185 which shows the various drain plugs. I expect it is very similar to the L175.

It shows a drain at each side of the rear axle and under the transmission but I also believe there is only one fill required to do all locations except the engine.

If you send me a Private Message with your email address I will email it to you.

I looked at the Operator's manual for the L235-L275 tractor on Kubotabooks.com It is quite legible and shows the same drain locations as the L185 so it would be a good reference for you.

http://kubotabooks.com/AutoIndex/in...s/&AutoIndex=9b189772526c5d744e24e5ff6ac6e87d

Remember to change the oil in the steering box. Many owners have had steering box failures caused by water in the box.

Dave