Kubota front weigts dimensions: Need help pls!

Africa

Equipment
Kubota B2410 and Locust slasher
Mar 8, 2010
Durban, KZN, South Africa
Hi,

Can anyone help me with dimensions of real kubota front weights. A drawing or photo with measurements will help a lot. I have a Kubota 2410 and a mate will laser cut some weights for me. I use a Locust 125 slasher on it and need some front ballast.

Thank you,
from Africa

ptwyz

Equipment
BX2660, FEL, tiller, disc cultivator, tine cultivator, rear blade, MMM, & more!!
Jan 7, 2010
McCutchenville, Ohio, USA
Africa, first of all welcome to the site!

There should be many individuals who will be able to help you with what you need.

When they do, I am going to be shamelessly listening because I am interested in case weights for the front of my BX.

So, thank you for your post and your question!

Africa

Equipment
Kubota B2410 and Locust slasher
Mar 8, 2010
Durban, KZN, South Africa
I'm going to cut a rectangle 20mm steel: 300X150 about 7kg each and bolt about 7 onto the front, should be sufficient. Will post a pic when its done!

handyman

Equipment
Kubota B7100HST-E
Sep 18, 2009
Dayton,Tn.
Most people do what you are describing. Some will also build a grating on the top to help protect the radiator that is what I am planning to do. MOST OF ALL WELCOME TO SITE. someone will probably jump in and show you a picture of original if not check kubotas website or check ebay. I have seen them both places before. Good luck handy