Kubota BX2760 Front Blade

OrangeSnack

Equipment
BX2670
Mar 3, 2015
Upstate NY
I have the BX2760 with a front quick attach snow blower and would like to purchase a front snow blade utilizing the quick attach system so I can drop the blower and hook up a blade. The opinions on this have been many from dealers and Johnny Buckets.

I am thinking I would like a 60 inch blade or so. I would like to use the controls I have and the same as I use with my front snow blower.

Does anyone here have this setup? I would like to here how you like it.

What model snow blade can I use?

The dealer and others say you could damage the quick hitch, yet the blades have kick out springs. I am going to use it on gravel and pasture, and will just set it so clearance is high and therefore not hit anything. Just want to move some snow for the animals.

Johnny Bucket indicates they do not have a blade to fit the quick hitch. Only one call to them.

All opinions are welcome.

Last edited:

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH

SLIMSHADIE

Equipment
Kubota BX25D
Apr 10, 2013
Eureka,IL
I have exactly as you describe, snowblower bx2750D with quick hitch and late last year bought a very gently used bx2763A 60" front blade that utilizes the same quick hitch. I love it compared to the manual 60" rear blade I have used the last 2 years. Now anything can be damaged but Im no speed demon and I also now where not to hit anything, intentionally. I have only used it twice this year, but know have a different game plan on the snow. I clear about 500' gravel lane, start with the front blade and when I have a nice snow base and/or run out of room for the snow I'll switch to the snowblower. Ive hooked up the quick hitch and pto shaft already and can switch between the 2 in minutes. I still use my rear blade slightly, back up to garage clear a path big enough for Bx, then back up again and push the rest out.

Rick in CT

Equipment
BX2360, loader, snow blower, blade, mower
Feb 2, 2015
Wallingford, CT
OrangeSnack,

I have a BX2360 with the BX2750D snow blower and BX2763A blade. Both share the same quick hitch. All you have to do is drop the blower, disconnect the hydraulics from the tractor, release the quick hitch lever, back away and reverse the process to hook up the blade. My blade has the hydraulic angle on it, so it goes up and down, left and right via the loader controls. Takes me about 5 minutes to make the change over during the winter. I go back and fourth depending on snow conditions.

I don't understand the dealers comments regarding damage to the quick hitch. If you are reasonable in how you use the equipment, you should have no problem. If you abuse it, then you pay the price.

I have over 550' of driveway to clear, and have no problems. I would not hesitate to get the blade. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Rick

bearskinner

Equipment
BX25D, snowblower, PHD, Grapple, Snow blade, land Plane
Sep 1, 2014
N. Idaho
I agree with the above comments. I have the same setup, and clear about 1500' of graded gravel road ( did so again this morning) the 60" blade works awesome, easy to adjust on the fly, and with the backhoe off, really rolls the snow off the road.

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
check the classifieds here on this site QUICK