Kubota BX1500

JackNBox

Equipment
BX1500
Aug 27, 2020
Ripon WI
I am new to Kubota and just picked up a Kubota BX1500 and I am looking to put a front blade on it for snow. I believe what I need to get is the BX2711 Quick hitch for front and a blade. I have also read that I may a dual remote valve with disconnects or maybe a front end loader valve, these may be the same thing. Not sure what either of these are or if I already have one where it would be located. Can someone help me figure this out?

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
The valve will be the valve for a loader, it's a joystick lever on the right side.
the disconnects will be on the right side just infront of the right step.

JackNBox

Equipment
BX1500
Aug 27, 2020
Ripon WI
Ok thanks, looks like hydraulics were never installed on mine for a front loader, blower, blade or whatever. Any ideas where I could the parts I need for the Hyrdaulics or what part numbers I would need?

Last edited:

JackNBox

Equipment
BX1500
Aug 27, 2020
Ripon WI
I attached an image of what I believe I need. The image on the left is from a BX series tractor with a front loader. The image on the right is what I have so to start this project I think the first thing I need is the block which I have pointed out with an arrow. What is this and where can I get one?

Attachments