Kubota BX front and rear remote?

dhmeiser

Jun 29, 2014
Pipersville
Hi
Question in regard to remotes, I am totally ignorant on hydraulics so use small words :)
I have a dealer installed front remote for my BX2680 for a snow plow and future grapple
Was interested in seeing about adding a rear remote as well
So what is needed to be done in order to add the rear remote if you already have a front remote?

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Run a pair of rubber hoses from the rear of the tractor to the front of the tractor, and install disconnects on both ends. Install a plate in the to hold the disconnects.

Reactions: 1 user

DustyRusty

Equipment
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Install this kit from Kubota if you want independent dual rear remotes. You buy it from the sales dept. NOT the parts dept.!
Will this kit work with the front 3rd function valve that the dealer installed? I agree that it the better way to go, if it is possible.

eserv

Equipment
BX24, A1000 Kubota Generator
May 27, 2009
Hardisty, Alberta
Will this kit work with the front 3rd function valve that the dealer installed? I agree that it the better way to go, if it is possible.
Yes it will. this valve is plumbed before the oil goes to the loader valve so should have no bearing on the third function . That said though, i never did install a third function on a BX!

Reactions: 1 users

DustyRusty

Equipment
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Installing the 3rd function valve was quite easy, once I got clarification of the instructions. The only thing that I find that is difficult is removing the couplers from the 3rd function valve when the loader is on the tractor. It requires that you open the hood to get your hand in there to release the couplers.