Kubota break light switch

Tx Jim

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040 HDC-1,JD 4255,Ford 6700
Apr 30, 2013
Coyote Flats,Texas
My "crystal ball" is cloudy it would help if you would reveal your tractors model so you could receive correct part # for your tractors brake light switch.

Dave_eng

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040, Nuffield 465
Oct 6, 2012
Williamstown Ontario Canada
You are from Romania
In North America tractors are not required to have brake lights and most manufacturers do not install them.
Your photo looks to be from a manual and often Kubota uses the same version of their manual in many countries. That is why you see a brake light switch but North American parts info will not have that part.

You need to be looking elsewhere, perhaps the UK because they use their tractors on the road with road runs etc.

A good auto or truck parts guy could likely come up with something you could make work.

Dave

Reactions: 1 user

ionstegarus

Equipment
Kubota GL35
Apr 7, 2014
Romania
My "crystal ball" is cloudy it would help if you would reveal your tractors model so you could receive correct part # for your tractors brake light switch.
I need a part # for brake light switch wich is used in Kubota L3130 or L3430

Thanks

ionstegarus

Equipment
Kubota GL35
Apr 7, 2014
Romania
You are from Romania
In North America tractors are not required to have brake lights and most manufacturers do not install them.
Your photo looks to be from a manual and often Kubota uses the same version of their manual in many countries. That is why you see a brake light switch but North American parts info will not have that part.

You need to be looking elsewhere, perhaps the UK because they use their tractors on the road with road runs etc.

A good auto or truck parts guy could likely come up with something you could make work.

Dave
Thank you Dave,

It's correct, I am from Romania.
My Kubota Grand L 35 don't have brake light and now it is mandatory to put brake light.

I saw the WSM for Kubota L3130/L3430 and they have the switch.

Can you recommend other brake light switches which are suitable for my Kubota?

Thanks

Dave_eng

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040, Nuffield 465
Oct 6, 2012
Williamstown Ontario Canada
Thank you Dave,

It's correct, I am from Romania.
My Kubota Grand L 35 don't have brake light and now it is mandatory to put brake light.

I saw the WSM for Kubota L3130/L3430 and they have the switch.

Can you recommend other brake light switches which are suitable for my Kubota?

Thanks
You need to contact a Kubota dealer in another part of the world such as UK if you want to find the switch you saw in the WSM.

Some alternatives for you to consider:
A clutch pedal switch for a L3130 HST model looks very similar to the brake pedal switch:
forum L3130 clutch switch parts.jpg

forum L3130 HST clutch pedal switch.jpg

Places like eBay sell many universal brake light switches.

forum universal brake light switcch.jpg

Dave

Reactions: 1 users

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
I am probably the only one, but after seeing this thread yesterday, when I read the thread title this morning, I though it was about a tractor that had been taken to a new level: It tells the operator when to take a break!

Then when clicking on the thread, I remembered it was the one I read yesterday...about a brake light. How depressing...LOL