Kubota B3000 Radio?

jgarrett

Equipment
Kubota B3200, 60" Box blade, LA504 FEL, Land Pride FDR257 Mower, CA2560 Aerator
Mar 12, 2012
North Platte, Nebraska
Hello,
Sorry if this is already "out there" and I just missed it but... here it goes.
I have a Kubota B3000 and am wanting a radio but aren't going to spend the HUGE $$$$ Kubota wants, has anyone installed a radio & speakers in their B3000 or B3030? Do you have any pics of either yours you installed or the dealer model installed? If I could just see what it is supposed to look like to begin with it would really help me out. If anyone sees this and would be kind enough to post a pic, link or even advice on what to do I would really appreciate it. I am not going to start cutting on my headliner until I have some idea of what I'm doing!
Thanks in advance, John....

Kubota_Man

Equipment
BX24, Rear blade, Front blade, Snowblower, 54" MMM, Box scraper, Landscape rake
Dec 25, 2010
Kellogg, Idaho
I think Wildfire has put a radio in everything from a Euclid truck to a go-cart. If it can be done he has the know-how :D

Wildfire

Equipment
Kubota L5740 HSTC3 and a Kubota ZG222Z, 2013 BX25D,Custom Toyota fork lift.
:D Kubota_man you crack me up. ;)

Here's a link to check out for installing a radio. I think you'll need to but the radio adapter from your dealer. If your machine is like the other Kubotas the wiring harness should already be their. If its not its no big deal. Don't buy a OEM radio. Go to Wally World and get a good Sony and wire it in. Better radio and better sound.
Here's a link on the topic. Sorry to send you off to another site but I've been involved in many conversations involving radios for some reason. Also when you get over to that site go to the search area and look for Waxman. He's a good guy and posted many links on his 3030 that may help you out.

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/kubota-owning-operating/231411-b3030-factory-radio-cd-player.html